Power Pole Charge "Error Condition".

Power Pole Charge "Error Condition"... Is there any way to fix this? It comes up when I press the red info button in the CMonster app. As far as I can see, there is No Error!

Quote Originally Posted by adriandavidpayne View Post
    Power Pole Charge "Error Condition"... Is there any way to fix this? It comes up when I press the red info button in the CMonster app. As far as I can see, there is No Error!
    There’s a firmware update that fixed mine.
    2021 Phoenix 21PHX

Hmmmm. The app says no firmware update available. I'm pretty sure I'm running the latest from February.

4. Member
    Have the same issue. Error condition with no error listed. When I installed update April 9th I got this error message. It also started draining my starting battery AGM 100 ah a year and a half old. PP customer service looked at my diagnostic report and said everything looks good and should have my starting battery load tested.

Mine are all charged and red info still says ERROR CONDITION. Every day, all day!

Quote Originally Posted by CHECrappie View Post
    There’s a firmware update that fixed mine.
    How do I get the firmware update to load, does the box have to be bluetoothed to the internet? I'm in the mountains and don't have cell coverage, I get on the app in the house on wifi but can't see that it's getting an update on my tablet, that I can load to the charge.