Vexus 181 Storage/Front Livewell

I have been looking into the Vexus 181, but have not been able to see one in person yet. I have seen many pictures and video’s online about the boat and its layout and storage options. I know the front center compartment was designed to be a live well, but I only fish for bass on smaller lakes and I would never use the front live well and use the compartment strictly for tackle storage. The boat seems to have somewhat limited storage options with the front live well. I know that it is a factor option to have the live well plumbed.

My question is if someone is not interested in the front live well, does anyone know if and how many 3700 style boxes can fit in the “live well” or know the dimensions of the front live well compartment.

Also I know this is a relatively new model and hasn’t been on the market long, so if anyone owns on feel free to comment on what you love/hate about the boat or anything you wish you would have got with the boat.

Any help would be appreciated

2. Member
    I get mine this week. I can measure at the end of the week. I had my front live well not even plumbed when they built it cause I knew I would never use it. Can't tell you anything about the boat cause. . . like I said don't have it yet.

3. Member
    Jimim

Now that you have had your boat a while now, any update on what you like/dislike about the boat? Also any info on the front deck storage/livewell? Do you use it for storage or livewell?

4. Member
    Hey. I’m liking the boat a lot. I can handle it a lot better than I thought I was going to be able to. For how I fish with my family I got enough rod locker storage I have 8 rods in there as I type and have a ton of room still no tangle issues even though there are no tubes. I use socks. Front livewell. Mine isn’t plumbed like I said. I use it for dirty damp stuff till I get home. So the launch rope after we use it. Towels to clean off ur hands. Garbage from the kids eating. I like it for that use. Keeps all the crap out of other storage space. For me I have enough room I really do. My buddy has an 1880. Is is nice. Yes for sure. Awesome boat but mine has what I need and enough power. For my first boat I’m very happy.

only issue so far. Center glovebox. They lined the lid up at the factory a bit wonky so when u stepped on it the acres that hold the lid on we’re all getting loose. Talked to the rep. He said take it to the dealer or I could try putting in new larger screws to tighten it up again. It’s been working fine. It’s still wonky but nothing is coming loose. If it happens again I’ll just take it to the dealer for warranty repair but right now I don’t feel it’s an issue. When I go down for winter storage and get live view put on I’ll show them and see what they say. Other than that no issues. Floor is great. I like not having carpet. I really want to get sea deck or something similar. Heard sea deck doesn’t hold up well I don’t think Vexus is using them anymore either. Oh oh I know. Should have gotten the lift assist bars for all doors. I’m having them added also this winter. The livewell up front has it for some reason and it’s really really nice. Add them forcthe get go. Don’t k no ow why I was being cheap at that point. And the 75 is plenty fast enough for me. I don’t need to go 90. I don’t even like going 45 or higher in my buddies boats.