Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unreal, how some Americans consider conflict in Ukraine as fake news!!!

Unreal, how some news outlets and many US residents have been voicing the Ukraine conflict as “fake news”?? Wow,this is a major problem. Lots of human casualties and death to civilians ( non- military) and military on both sides..Have heard analogies of rocket launches being fabricated by “liberal news”and mimicking “video games “ with inflated death/ injury counts!! I guess to some,if it doesn’t happen on US soil it’s not real or it’s categorized as a political ( Republican or Democrat)…Very similar to the initial escalation that started WWII?? Praying for peace..
    Last edited by noenvybu; 03-09-2022 at 07:33 AM.

2. Member
    First I’ve heard of anything like that, guess I’ll have to take your word for it.
    Brandon
    1996 Ranger 362XT
    Johnson Faststrike 150

Quote Originally Posted by noenvybu View Post
    Unreal, how some news outlets and many US residents have been voicing the Ukraine conflict as “fake news”?? Wow,this is a major problem. Lots of human casualties and death to civilians ( non- military) and military on both sides..Have heard analogies of rocket launches being fabricated by “liberal news”and mimicking “video games “ with inflated death/ injury counts!! I guess to some,if it doesn’t happen on US soil it’s not real or it’s categorized as a political ( Republican or Democrat)…Very similar to the initial escalation that started WWII?? Praying for peace..
    I have not seen ANYWHERE saying as such

Quote Originally Posted by bschwoep View Post
    First I’ve heard of anything like that, guess I’ll have to take your word for it.
    I've seen it my social media news feeds and comments sections of articles. I haven't seen any reputable news agencies saying that but the fringe outlets are full of it I bet.
    He/him
    Kayak fishing in a Native Slayer Max 12.5
    Lowrance Elite 9 ti2

5. Member
    Have you seen it with your own eyes? Or just going on what you have heard and read?

6. Member
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max

7. Member
    Dear Lord man, wake up and smell the internet
    Greg
    Edgewater 245CC

8. Member
    This thread is fake news right?

9. Member
    I don't think it's fake but what they aren't telling you is zelensky is crooked as a dog's leg with the terrible cocaine habit. If you listen to the news he plays the victim. He doesn't care a bit about anyof his people. The only real victims here are the civilians.
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    2-HB 1199's HB 1158 HB 597 in dash
    Ultrex 112

"Runs like a cheetah... with his @$$ on fire"

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noenvybu View Post

Have not seen or read anything remotely like this. But, if you are shocked that people don't believe the news or gov't.... well, we have good reasons for that. Just like the teachers - wondering why they are being attacked, they don't understand it... lol

I think he an Wendle got into the Tin cup, and the conversation went a bit off topic as the bottle emptied...........

Quote Originally Posted by Babe Winkleworm View Post
    I don't think it's fake but what they aren't telling you is zelensky is crooked as a dog's leg with the terrible cocaine habit. If you listen to the news he plays the victim. He doesn't care a bit about anyof his people. The only real victims here are the civilians.
    Minus the coke habit thats pretty typical of ALL politician's especially ones MUCH closer to home

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rds_nc View Post
    I've seen it my social media news feeds and comments sections of articles. I haven't seen any reputable news agencies saying that but the fringe outlets are full of it I bet.
    please define "reputable news agencies"?

14. Member
    Are the live cams fake?

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    Are the live cams fake?

Could be

16. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    There's also a surprising large amount of Putin apologists. If only we didn't do this 20 years ago, Putin wouldn't be bombing hospitals and apartments today.
    Thanos was the hero

Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    There's also a surprising large amount of Putin apologists. If only we didn't do this 20 years ago, Putin wouldn't be bombing hospitals and apartments today.
    If only we did'nt do what? Is it really surprising the number of putin apologists considering the love affair between the last guy and putin?

No one is calling Ukraine fake news.... Cmon man!

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasFJB View Post
    Have not seen or read anything remotely like this. But, if you are shocked that people don't believe the news or gov't.... well, we have good reasons for that. Just like the teachers - wondering why they are being attacked, they don't understand it... lol
    What in the ACTUAL F#@*$ is "lol" about teacher's being attacked?
    2014 920/SHO

Quote Originally Posted by RJR View Post
    please define "reputable news agencies"?
    CNN, FOX, The Hill, WSJ, Washington Post, etc.
    He/him
    Kayak fishing in a Native Slayer Max 12.5
    Lowrance Elite 9 ti2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast