Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOATS View Post
    You better get you one of those 21' boats, that small one you got won't win...well, that's what some think...lol.
    Personally, I'd rather have your 18' Xpress than a 21' size....lots more versatile where I fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Boat4Life View Post
    You better get you one of those 21' boats, that small one you got won't win...well, that's what some think...lol.
    Personally, I'd rather have your 18' Xpress than a 21' size....lots more versatile where I fish.
    XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115

3. Member
    I have taken the time to read all of these post----I think one thing has not been mentioned. Jason makes his living fishing--Period---With out his fishing ability he would not have sponsors --SO his lively hood is based on his success. With that said--This guy could fish and be sponsored by ANY boat MFG. and they would be glad to have him. Please do not bring up the deal the he made with Xpress and all of his other sponsors because only he and Xpress knows and it is none of our business. I can say this and NO one will fight this...He is a winner-He won in glass boat and now a tin boat--Do you think for one minute he would trust his yearly earnings on products he did not believe in...SO yes--His talent and Xpress boat won him the Bassmaster Classic just like Falcon rods--Yamaha motors ETC. Not sure why some people have a hard time grasping that he and Xpress made history in the Bassmaster Classic.

4. Member
    Bill Lowen also won an event from his Xpress, and Ott Defoe has won at least one event from a tin boat before they outlawed his. Not to be taken as racial, but "it aint the arrow its the indian". Jason has proven he can win in any boat.

5. Member
    Xpress is a good boat. And for those of you that have been here long enough remember when I used to post on this Xpress page DAILY because of either my X19, H50, or 1650hj.

With that said, I’ll say this ……… Jason is a good stick ……. he could beat most anglers out of an inner-tube. I also couldn’t believe Ranger dropped him when they dropped so many of their Pro Staff. However, in the last 3yrs, Ranger has done a lot of cr@p I can’t believe too.

Congrats to Jason, and congrats to Xpress boats! Yea, Dollar Bill won an Elite …… but to do it on the Biggest Stage is something else.

I’m just glad it was done on L. Hartwell. A good ol’ SC lake, and ironically enough, Oct 19, 2014 on L. Hartwell was where I got my first X19 ride ….. 3 months later I had my own!!!
    '09 Ranger Z520 Silverado Edition / '09 Evinrude ETEC 250 HO
    '15 Xpress HD16DBX / Merc 59ci

Hey , should we start the bickering again?

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOATS View Post
    Hey , should we start the bickering again?
    Hehehe.....don't worry Boats, judging from past history around here, somebody eventually will.....😉 They just can't stand it.....hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Slicefixer View Post
    Hehehe.....don't worry Boats, judging from past history around here, somebody eventually will.....�� They just can't stand it.....hehehe
    ��

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123