Exclamation 98 Charger 169 VF fox face?

I’m planning on getting a 98 charger 169 VF this weekend however I can’t find any information on them really anywhere new to owning a boat but know at least a little. Can someone help me and give me some info on this are they good do they ride alright things I should look for maybe? Pictures included
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    I saw this boat for sale. looked a little rough to me but for the price, and some elbow grease, it may not be bad. That's the smallest Charger that they have made in recent history, but most Chargers ride pretty good. I would definitely have that motor checked out before buying if possible. Looked like the motor was about 10 years older than the boat.

3. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar

4. Member
    Update I got the boat honestly it’s in pretty good condition the pictures make it look rougher than it is and yeah the motor is missing some things but the whole build has good bones carpet is all in tact as well as the floors no transom cracks batteries are good the only big problem is the electrical is probably gonna need redone throughout but with a dad who is an electrician it’ll be a fairly easy weekend thing glad I got it and thanks for the info

5. Member
    Good for you! Charger factory has many parts still available if you need them.

6. Member
    Month later update still no luck on info however the boat is coming along nicely the motor didn’t work when I got it it runs now taken it out a few times and it ran a little rough to begin with but it’s an old merc so just some love and it gets going out a new bigger trolling motor on it and two new batteries on a 24v system currently working on electrical however I’m really bad at that stuff and it doesn’t help the previous owner tried to to a bunch of crazy shit with it but figuring it out as I go but all in all boat fishes and rides nicely ready for season as is