Thread: Evinrude Props

Evinrude Props

I have 3 used props that came with my boat which used to have a 2010 Evinrude HO motor hanging on it. I have since changed motors and have no use for these props and wanted to see if anyone had any interest.

Raker II 14 1/2x26P 3 blade
    SN#177266
    Appears to be some sort of fixed hub, it does have PVS holes drilled and the blades are very clean and free of nicks, dents, scratches. $200.00 plus whatever it costs to ship it

Raker II 14 1/2x28P 3 blade
    SN#177214
    Has a pressed in rubber hub but I have no idea if it needs replacing, has PVS holes drilled, blades have some nicks and scuffs but the props would be very useable. $150.00 plus cost to ship it

Raker 14 1/2x28P 3 blade
    SN177009D
    Has pressed in rubber hub, again I have no idea if it needs replacing or not, does have PVS holes and is the roughest with some scrapes, nicks, scuffs and dings on the blades but still looks useable to me. $100.00 Plus cost to ship it

I have pictures I can provide of any one of these so if anyone is interested in one or all of them just let me know. I also have a Tempest Plus 27P with a drop in hub that I will be putting in a different post if anyone is interested. Not looking to get rich or anything. Just looking to find something I can run on my Honda BF250 as a back up prop and trying to trade or get cash to apply to that.

2. Banned
    Sent message