View Poll Results: Have you changed due to the forum?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 25.00%
  • No

6 75.00%

Have you changed due to the forum?

Have you made a significant change since reading or participating in this forum.
    Became a Christian?
    Changed from other religion?
    Changed from one denomination to another?
    Changed core beliefs?
    Changed eschatology?
    Any other change?
    Not just, "I think a little differently", but major change.

If you check yes, please tell us below.

2. Member
    Sorry, but none of the above, though I think the post has validity especially for the people who seems to have questions about their believes needing to know where they stand.

BTW, it is nice to see a post with questions without a video, since our forum is restructuring into a new you tube satellite.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by digthemup View Post
    Sorry, but none of the above, though I think the post has validity especially for the people who seems to have questions about their believes needing to know where they stand.

BTW, it is nice to see a post with questions without a video, since our forum is restructuring into a new you tube satellite.
    Hey dig, should go back to stone tablets or Big Chief Tablets? Just thinking out loud.

4. Member
    I voted, yes. Since becoming a member of this forum I have dramatically changed my perspective of how dug in people are to their dogma, both Protestant, Catholic, Agnostic and Atheist. I never really realized how dug in people are, entrenched in foxholes. (Please listen to the "Creating God in our Image" post I did this morning)

The Good News, Ie. The Gospel is everywhere. There really isn't a reason today to proclaim it as some think we should, because it's everywhere, Facebook, YouTube, Churches, News Papers, Books, Televisions, Websites ect. People here on this forum act like people have never heard the Gospel. It is almost silly to read.

I would like to remind this forum of the inspired words of the Apostles 2000 years ago.

If yea continue grounded and settled in the faith, and be not moved away from the hope of the Gospel, which ye have heard and which was preached to every creature under heaven, of which I, Paul, am made a minister.

Yes the Kingdom of God advances today................. but none of it has to do with the "Last Days, End Times ect) We have a truer word from inspired writers. Rather than listening to "end time" pundits.
    Last edited by godsdozer; 03-02-2022 at 09:28 PM.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by godsdozer View Post
    Hey dig, should go back to stone tablets or Big Chief Tablets? Just thinking out loud.
    No, we don't need to go back to the stone age, since all the same tools that we use for copy and past a video are also capable of typing what our understanding and opinions are on any matter.

You should see my new touch screen laptab membrane keyless board that is sensitivity adjustable, so I don't make even more typing mistakes than usual.

6. Member
    No, we don't need to go back to the stone age, since all the same tools that we use for copy and past a video are also capable of typing what our understanding and opinions are on any matter.

You should see my new touch screen laptab membrane keyless board that is sensitivity adjustable, so I don't make even more typing mistakes than usual.
    Your answer is confusing to me........ none the less, be blessed my friend.

7. Member
    I voted, yes. Since becoming a member of this forum I have dramatically changed my perspective of how dug in people are to their dogma, both Protestant, Catholic, Agnostic and Atheist. I never really realized how dug in people are, entrenched in foxholes.

The Good News, Ie. The Gospel is everywhere. There really isn't a reason today to proclaim it as some think we should, because it's everywhere, Facebook, YouTube, Churches, News Papers, Books, Televisions, Websites ect. People here on this forum act like people have never heard the Gospel. It is almost silly to read.

I would like to remind this forum of the inspired words of the Apostles 2000 years ago.

If yea continue grounded and settled in the faith, and be not moved away from the hope of the Gospel, which ye have heard and which was preached to every creature under heaven, of which I, Paul, .

Responding to bold above….we do it because The Word instructs us to and because it glorifies God. The scripture you provided….”if ye continue grounded and settled in the faith” reminds us to always stay in the Word and share it often with others. Expressing the Gospel through voice or writings is never silly. It serves to keep us spiritually alert and affects the lives of others (Hebrews 4:12).
    Last edited by Chisco; 03-03-2022 at 01:38 PM.

8. Member
    Chisco,

Do you understand that BOTH you and Dozer have a very valid point with regard to bringing the gospel to the world?

May you both have a very blessed day.

9. Member
    Chisco,

Do you understand that BOTH you and Dozer have a very valid point with regard to bringing the gospel to the world?

May you both have a very blessed day.
    Digs….I really don’t understand. Godsdozer says “There really isn't a reason today to proclaim it as some think we should….”

Doesn’t Jesus command us to spread the Gospel and make disciples? Why should anyone deter us from doing so? Besides, anytime we spread or mention the Gospel, God is glorified.

10. Member
    Here is some clarification of my statement "There really isnt a reason today to proclaim it as some think we should".

Most of the Christians on this board believe that when the gospel has been preached to all the world, then the end will come. Ie, second appearing, rapture judgment ect. Pick your flavor and your order of those events.

They read Jesus' words in Matthew 24:14 where Jesus says this: "When the good news about the kingdom has been preached all over the world and told to all nations, the end will come". ...

Since the vast majority of bible believing Christians do not believe Christ has come, they have been on a mission to carry this gospel to all nations, tribes and tongues so as to bring us one step closer to the return of Christ and the end. After all, Jesus did say those words above in Matthew 24:14, right?

The problem is this........ 40 years after Jesus spoke those words about the end, we have Apostles who wrote the New Testament and stated in no uncertain terms, unequivocally the Gospel had been proclaimed to every creature under heaven. If the bible is correct, and I believe it is, then the end came at the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD.

This gospel has been proclaimed in almost every single dialect in the world, both in print, and by missionaries, televangelist, radio, ham radio, internet you name it, the gospel has gone everywhere, many times over since the first century.

I am not saying to not preach the gospel, what I am saying is this, don't try to tie it into the end of the world/age or the second appearing of Christ. That to me makes no good sense. End time Christian pundits are gonna make another bundle of cash during this crisis over in Ukraine claiming the end is here.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisco View Post
    Digs….I really don’t understand. Godsdozer says “There really isn't a reason today to proclaim it as some think we should….”

Doesn’t Jesus command us to spread the Gospel and make disciples? Why should anyone deter us from doing so? Besides, anytime we spread or mention the Gospel, God is glorified.

'The Gospel is everywhere. There really isn't a reason today to proclaim it as some think we should, because it's everywhere, Facebook, YouTube, Churches, News Papers, Books, Televisions, Websites etc...
    I am not saying to not preach the gospel,'
    How does Dozer's opinion deter you from proclaiming the gospel?, you are a free person to declare your opinion as you prefer.

I can tell you with outmost certainty that there is many 'pastors' and 'priests' proclaiming the gospel to benefit themselves that repulse God just as much as the smell of the sacrifices the Jews were making to Him, which He chastised them for it prior to sending them to their punishment for 70 yrs.

12. Member

'The Gospel is everywhere. There really isn't a reason today to proclaim it as some think we should, because it's everywhere, Facebook, YouTube, Churches, News Papers, Books, Televisions, Websites etc...
    I am not saying to not preach the gospel,'
    How does Dozer's opinion deter you from proclaiming the gospel?, you are a free person to declare your opinion as you prefer.

I can tell you with outmost certainty that there is many 'pastors' and 'priests' proclaiming the gospel to benefit themselves that repulse God just as much as the smell of the sacrifices the Jews were making to Him, which He chastised them for it prior to sending them to their punishment for 70 yrs.

13. Member
    I voted, yes. Since becoming a member of this forum I have dramatically changed my perspective of how dug in people are to their dogma, both Protestant, Catholic, Agnostic and Atheist. I never really realized how dug in people are, entrenched in foxholes. (Please listen to the "Creating God in our Image" post I did this morning)

If yea continue grounded and settled in the faith, and be not moved away from the hope of the Gospel, which ye have heard and which was preached to every creature under heaven, of which I, Paul, am made a minister.

Yes the Kingdom of God advances today................. but none of it has to do with the "Last Days, End Times ect) We have a truer word from inspired writers. Rather than listening to "end time" pundits.
    Full blood Nikonian

14. Banned

someone type video? Here is a good one, but the guy sounds like a Lutheran...

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisco View Post
    Responding to bold above….we do it because The Word instructs us to and because it glorifies God. The scripture you provided….”if ye continue grounded and settled in the faith” reminds us to always stay in the Word and share it often with others. Expressing the Gospel through voice or writings is never silly. It serves to keep us spiritually alert and affects the lives of others (Hebrews 4:12).
    2012 Ranger Z521 2023 Mercury 250 Pro XS