LiveScope or Graph Update?

Looking for insight from you all with more experience with better LS graphs than me. I'm a longtime LiveScope user (3+ years of heavy use) both on ice and the boat and have become highly effective at using it - especially on the boat Smallmouth / Largemouth fishing.

However, I'm still using a 93+ (non-UHD) on the bow for LS. With that, I can't get some of the new settings, but realize you all have some issues with it, etc - regardless of graph. I was pretty set on getting a 106SV for the bow for LS (no-ducer needed, it'll hook to my Force with my other bow graph) this season for a bigger screen / higher-res picture.

With LVS34 coming out, I definitely see the advantages but TBH I feel like the LVS32 is still far better than the competition and how I use it I don't think I'd get a 'huge' lift switching (I know that is relative to fishing style to an extent). If you were in my spot, would you find it more beneficial to:

1. Get a 106sv to replace the old 93+
    2. Get a 93 UHD w/ LVS34

Obviously 1 is a much cheaper route but I can probably sell my LVS32 and 93+ for 'something' to offset a little. Hoping some of you have gone from a 'lesser' graph to a 106SV or similar to talk to the better picture (I have a 126SV on my console which I LOVE but obviously don't have any experience looking at LiveScope on it since its on my Force).
    2019 Lund Renegade 1875
    Garmin Force TM
    2 - 10' Minn Kota Talons'
    Console: ECHOMAP Ultra 126sv
    Bow: 2 - ECHOMAP Plus 93sv's (w/ LiveScope)

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Tough call....from what i read on Garmin website, the new LVS34 is not compatible with the older 93+ units....if your happy with the LVS 32 wait it out and get the 106sv and then maybe later down the road, update just the LVS transducer to the 34.

i'm wanting to get the 1243xsv but now that the LVS 34 came out, it got me thinking.....currently have the 106/126/Livescope setup but i think i may wait to see how the new LS is and upgrade the graphs.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

3. Member
    Get the graph, big difference in resolution and clarity in my opinion.