Thread: 2022 z19

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hagenhammer View Post
    I have a 2021 Z19 and love the boat, i run a Fury 23” but the Tempest 24” runs alot better. 68-69mph topspeed with normal load, the 200pro xs 4s tops out at 5800rpm(u should not shoot over that, even if it states max6200rpm). That is what my merc dealer told my and i found it to be true. 10” manual, thinking of a 12” hydraulic.
    I think your tech told you wrong. Most credible Mercury guys are stating not only is it important to reach 6200 but also why it’s important.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetch114 View Post
    I think your tech told you wrong. Most credible Mercury guys are stating not only is it important to reach 6200 but also why it’s important.
    this info is straight from mercury, they told my the same thing. How do you make the least hp with the biggest displacement? Easy, cut the powerband. 200&225 pro xs does neither have the same intake runner as 250+�� but i have tried smaller props, only poor perfomance and economy was the case for my. I’ll try a 24” Fury also, dont run that heavy and have way to little slip% at wot, must be maxing out the prop/revrange.

3. Banned
    Well I ordered it last week. Can’t wait til it gets here.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kb_rn View Post
    You won't be disappointed.

5. Member
    Results?

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadhawk View Post
    Results?
    Have not got it yet. This coming Monday will make 9 weeks since I ordered it. Anyone else bought a 2022 in the last few months? How long was your wait time. They told me between 8-12 weeks when I got it. I can't wait to be in it.

7. Member
    Have not got it yet. This coming Monday will make 9 weeks since I ordered it. Anyone else bought a 2022 in the last few months? How long was your wait time. They told me between 8-12 weeks when I got it. I can't wait to be in it.
    I placed my order on Jan 3 2022. Build date 2/11. Supposedly there was a delay while waiting for some parts. Dealer received 3/11, and ready to be picked up on 3/17. At the time I was also told 8-12 weeks.

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BossMan_913 View Post
    I placed my order on Jan 3 2022. Build date 2/11. Supposedly there was a delay while waiting for some parts. Dealer received 3/11, and ready to be picked up on 3/17. At the time I was also told 8-12 weeks.
    gotcha. I have a 2 week vacation planned around the end of this month til the end of the first week of June. I figure I will get a call the first day I leave to go out of town lol

I have a new 21 Z19 pro.
    non carpet cockpit flooring is an absolute must
    drivers cleat is very handy
    I have the fan system.......I could probably do without
    passenger side drawer is a waste....terrible design, stuff falls out into the hull
    just order with the removable console. even if you don't think you will need it.....very nice to have and a good help in case of resale

So far loving my boat. I haven't done any setup from factory but have run 68. Probably get a little more.
    No hydraulic JP but not really a concern for me. I could see where it would be nice though
    Trolling motor size would depend on water you fish. I have the standard 80 and it does fine, but I have never heard anyone mad about having a bigger trolling motor.

Overall nice boat and am happy and when shopping apples to apples vs other brands, none will compare in price. Some will say "when you put all the options on it is the same as others..." No it isn't. I built every brand matched option to option and it isn't close. That's why I went with the Nitro
    Derek Chance
    2021 Nitro Z19 Pro 200 Mercury ProXs
    BTS and KVD Line and Lure

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dchance View Post
    I have a new 21 Z19 pro.
    non carpet cockpit flooring is an absolute must
    drivers cleat is very handy
    I have the fan system.......I could probably do without
    passenger side drawer is a waste....terrible design, stuff falls out into the hull
    just order with the removable console. even if you don't think you will need it.....very nice to have and a good help in case of resale

So far loving my boat. I haven't done any setup from factory but have run 68. Probably get a little more.
    No hydraulic JP but not really a concern for me. I could see where it would be nice though
    Trolling motor size would depend on water you fish. I have the standard 80 and it does fine, but I have never heard anyone mad about having a bigger trolling motor.

Overall nice boat and am happy and when shopping apples to apples vs other brands, none will compare in price. Some will say "when you put all the options on it is the same as others..." No it isn't. I built every brand matched option to option and it isn't close. That's why I went with the Nitro

Best input I've received yet. I elected not to go with the removable passenger console but everything else is the same as you have without the fan. I would be tickled to death if mine will run 68. I've never had a boat that would run that fast.

11. Banned
    I called yesterday and the boat dealer told me that it was listed as "still in production"

Best input I've received yet. I elected not to go with the removable passenger console but everything else is the same as you have without the fan. I would be tickled to death if mine will run 68. I've never had a boat that would run that fast.
    It will but honestly running that fast is not necessarily needed
    Derek Chance

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dchance View Post
    It will but honestly running that fast is not necessarily needed

I agree. Definitely not economical either these days.

14. Banned
    At 13 weeks now and haven't gotten any word. Someone else told me they ordered in january and just got there a couple weeks ago.

15. Member
    I ordered my 2022 Z20 Feb 28th and picked it up at the dealer on June 8th. Mine waited on boat engine harness/pigtail, cockpit mat, trim lighting and port console for 3 weeks.

16. Banned
    Mine came yesterday. Will hopefully pick up next week. All I’m waiting on is an ultrex and rigging.

17. Member
    I actually had to purchase my own Ultrex because I was told the factory nor dealership could get their hands on one. I brought the trolling motor to them the day before it was delivered. Not the ideal situation but I didnt want the boat sitting at the dealer waiting on something i could purchase outright. Hope your dealer gets you turned around and out the door as fast as mine did.

18. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brennan1233 View Post
    I actually had to purchase my own Ultrex because I was told the factory nor dealership could get their hands on one. I brought the trolling motor to them the day before it was delivered. Not the ideal situation but I didnt want the boat sitting at the dealer waiting on something i could purchase outright. Hope your dealer gets you turned around and out the door as fast as mine did.

i was going to get the ultrex but was told it is on back order until late July……so I am going with the garmin force and I was going with garmin electronics anyways so that just sealed the deal. Should be here in a few days and hopefully I’ll have it next week.

GET THE COCKPIT CARPET REPLACED WITH THE DECKING MATERIAL. you're welcome.

Seriously though I have a 21 z19 pro. The drivers cleat is awesome. Don't waste your money on the passenger drawer. Worthless.
    The cockpit seadek type flooring is awesome.
    Hydro jackplate not necessary unless you fish shallower water. If money's not an issue, get it. But you can save without it and be fine.
    I have the 80lb trolling motor and it does fine. I maybe should have considered the 112 for fishing higher winds and rough water I fish.
    I'm around 67-68 from factory setup
    Derek Chance

20. Banned
    Picked it up last week and am very pleased with it. I have had it out 4 times now and put 7.5 hours on it. Due to holiday boat traffic and motor restrictions on the other bodies of water I've been on I have not had it WOT yet. I got it up to 65mph one time while in a calm area and still had some trim and throttle to go before I got back into rough waters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12