2003 520 VX woodgrain panel

Looking for replacement wood grain trim behind the key pad on the lower left of console and a blank for the lower right side of console and also trim below the shifter. I don’t care if it’s wood grain and i am not a do it yourself when it comes to this stuff. Can anyone make something and I will pay or is there an aftermarket place to buy?

go to great lakes skipper
    Just saw the one panel you were asking about
    TCnSD
    Terry Chenowth
    Santee, CA

2003 Ranger 195VS
    2011 Etec 200HO
    No Problem I'm on fish...

3. Member
    www.decorativeplasticsheets.com has the correct material to match the factory panels. They would need to be cut to size.
    MoBob

2020 Z520c Ranger 250 Pro-XS Mercury
    2023 Ford Raptor
    O'Fallon, MO

4. Member
    Ashmore marine products makes replacement panels out of HDPE plastic.

5. Moderator
    Get custom ones instead. Some sweet options. Powder coated, carbon fiber look, etc. I'll find some links here in a few for you if interested.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukhntr View Post
    Get custom ones instead. Some sweet options. Powder coated, carbon fiber look, etc. I'll find some links here in a few for you if interested.
    Please do!
    2004 Ranger 519VX
    Yamaha VMAX 200HP OX66

7. Member
    I have used Decorative Plastics on a few of my boats. Ranger recomends Decroative Plastics which is how I got in touch with them. Michelle is great to work with. I went with a carbon fiber instead of the orgnal wood grain and it turned out great. You can send your current panel in, send her measurments or get a full piece and cut it yourself. I have done both and both turned out great.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoBob View Post
    www.decorativeplasticsheets.com has the correct material to match the factory panels. They would need to be cut to size.

Quote Originally Posted by rjncjn View Post
    I have used Decorative Plastics on a few of my boats. Ranger recomends Decroative Plastics which is how I got in touch with them. Michelle is great to work with. I went with a carbon fiber instead of the orgnal wood grain and it turned out great. You can send your current panel in, send her measurments or get a full piece and cut it yourself. I have done both and both turned out great.
    I used them for my 02 and the woodgrain was a perfect match, I like the Old School

9. Member

Please send

I am interested if u could forward me the links