Electronics/Trolling motor installation recommendations

Can anyone on BBC recommend a good place here in southwest Ky to purchase a new trolling motor and fish finder. I would like to have the place I purchase from install both items as well. Thank you

2. Member
    Fastbass Marine

3. Member
    Looks like I’m 20 min from Fastbass. I’ll give them a holler on Monday. Thank you for the recommendation.

4. Member
    Another excellent place to get this type of work done is HiTec Outdoors in Draffenville, Ky.

5. Member
    Tim Powell owns it, he is great

6. Member
    HiTec Outdoors does great work and their prices are right on!

Tim Powell is also a great place to get work done.

7. Member
    Bump on this thread for HiTec and Tim. I'd bought a used Humminbird unit off a member here, but know next to nothing about any electronics that are newer than year 2000ish, lol. And not too hot on transducer placement. I made an appointment with them this week to install the unit, along with a mount to suit me, as well as a breaker for my 24v TM feed. Tim was very good about running me through the basics on my new-to-me unit, including the new SE USA lake card. Good shop and people.

8. Member
    HiTec is great. I got a ulterra screwed up and the owner of the business came out with his tool bag and got me going. I was from out of town, but was treated like we were best friends. I live 3 hours away from them but would not hesitate a second to schedule a time and take my boat to them. They are great.

9. Member
    HiTec Outdoors