Rally Volunteer's

Well folks 2022 is upon us and June will be here hopefully in no time

Once again Jersey Ed has stepped up and is willing to be the sponsor contact .. not an easy job !

Butch unfortunately can not join us this year due to his world record attempt at scuba diving the entire world in one year lol .. But I believe he will still be stepping up to help Ed with Sponsors and with the Tourney permit and plaques … I think will double check with him when he lands from his latest adventure

Pete and Diane will be helping with the permit and also doing the weed inspection

Rally Gear .. Pat has offered to once again take on the task of getting the gear all taken care of !

Spin and Michelle will be handling the tent and wrangling the money out of all of us

Tyler I’m sure will be in charge of making sure we do not all show up with salad on Saturday

If I am forgetting anything let me know !

2. Member
    To all the volunteers that make this rally such a great time !!

Quote Originally Posted by red tzx 190 View Post
    To all the volunteers that make this rally such a great time !!
    I second that!
    2018 G3 Sportsman 17 90 SHO

4. Moderator
    As this will be our first time joining the rally, we are unsure of what you all need help with.
    We are in NJ, friends with Ed and Butch. Please feel free to ask us for help!
    Looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great time.
    Bill & Linda Cotte

2007 Stratos 176xt 75 HP E-Tech
    Bill Cotte
    "TILL THEN FISHING"
    wcotte@gmail.com
    732-610-4743

Friday night and Saturday night are pot luck dinner so most folks make a tray of something to put out, during the week some folks step up and cook for the whole crowd, as it gets closer to rally time that will be discussed by all,,, aside from that some volunteer for things like paper plates and plastic ware etc

Yes, unfortunately i will not be attending the rally this year and will be way short of my record attempt . I most definitely will be missing everyone. But i will still be pitching in and doing what Jerry said above and whatever is needed to keep this wonderful sh** show happening year after wonderful year. I truly am gonna miss everyone. If there is anything else i can pitch in with from here you guys just reach out and let me know hope to see ya'll sooner than later
    HARD WORK BUILDS CHARACTER

You will be missed Butch
    2018 G3 Sportsman 17 90 SHO

8. Member
    Butch ...
    Ya, we will miss you at the rally and we will try to keep a eye on Ed...
    Most of you guys know that Jane and I supply the lights for the tent, last night we gave the lights to Ruth and Al, they install them in the tent and on Sun. after the rally, Jane and I take them down .. Looking forward to sitting in the tent at nite with all you guys and gals
    Last edited by red tzx 190; 04-08-2022 at 06:45 AM.