Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
  1. Member
    You go cash now, you cashed out at the wrong time. You lost value and cash is going to be eroded by inflation. Best to ride it out.

2. Member
    I did some selling today. I'll be ready to jump back in when they start going down again. Next round of earnings will have the gasflation included and I'm expecting that to be rough.

Disclaimer: It is typically good to do the opposite of what I'm thinking. 60% of the time it works everytime.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassnpro1 View Post
    I did some selling today. I'll be ready to jump back in when they start going down again. Next round of earnings will have the gasflation included and I'm expecting that to be rough.

Disclaimer: It is typically good to do the opposite of what I'm thinking. 60% of the time it works everytime.

Sold some things the last few days…good to take profits when you can in this market…Sold, MA, DG, VOO, UNH, and PXD. I will sell ULTA tomorrow. Hope to buy some of those back when the market slumps again…which it will.

4. Member
    I'm thinking of selling some covered calls on some things if we get another nice up day tomorrow.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroZ7 View Post
    I'm thinking of selling some covered calls on some things if we get another nice up day tomorrow.
    Any up days are great right now.

6. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    I lightened up on a couple of stocks that I bought recently. I think we still go higher, but with QT starting next week I wanted to book a few gains. Alot of uncertainty with the ramp up of QT over the next several months.
    Thanos was the hero

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    I lightened up on a couple of stocks that I bought recently. I think we still go higher, but with QT starting next week I wanted to book a few gains. Alot of uncertainty with the ramp up of QT over the next several months.
    I bought back some puts I sold a few weeks ago for cheap. Didn't think it was worth holding until expiration with the QT starting.

8. idbefishing
    We still don't have big boys participation, these baby pumps are all retail actions

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910