Boat cover that fits

1994 204dc wt port trolling motor

I would recommend Dean's in Mountain Home since they made the covers for that generation of Champs, and have all the build sheets and demisions. However, I think they are under new ownership, and I thought I read it on here that they are no longer taking orders for covers? But not certain on that.
    Aurora is just as good if not better. They have made a ton of covers for just about every bass boat company. I also never heard one negative comment about Aurora covers.

http://www.deanstop.com/

https://www.auroracanvas.com/
    1993 Champion 190
    1991 Evinrude Intruder 150

I have had both company's covers for my Champions, my personal opinion edge goes to Aurora

2009 ELITE 210

4. Member
    Dean's doesn't make covers anymore, only seats.

5. Member
    You're in Tulsa. If you want the real deal have Oklahoma Custom Canvas in Tulsa hand fit your boat. They will literally custom fil all the your electronics, Trolling motor....whatever you want in a custom Sunbrella. It is leaps and bounds better than anything else you'll find.

6. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Passionre View Post
    You're in Tulsa. If you want the real deal have Oklahoma Custom Canvas in Tulsa hand fit your boat. They will literally custom fil all the your electronics, Trolling motor....whatever you want in a custom Sunbrella. It is leaps and bounds better than anything else you'll find.
    Yeah, I was going to suggest seeing if you have a local tarp and awning place that makes covers. We have a guy here in Abilene that makes a very good fitting custom cover.