Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Whatever Nascar fans they had left, they just run em off!!!

With whatever it was that Ice Cube was trying sing or rap or whatever it was...these good ol boy racin fans just turned it to curling....
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

Well it is California I guess they are trying to gain “new fans” the older ones a lot have left or died off. They had Blake Shelton there earlier but I noticed they didn’t have him sing. Nothing against those that like rap it’s each to his own but why do they have so many halftime or break in the action with rap?

Quote Originally Posted by havacman View Post
    Well it is California
    That it is
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

4. Member
    I know Pitbull has ownership in a team, thinking Ice Cube does too.

5. Banned
    Just looking new audience. For example Bristol sell out string ended 10+ years ago and at one time a tix to Bristol was gold and maybe the toughest tix in NASCAR other than Daytona.

6. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlawler1 View Post
    With whatever it was that Ice Cube was trying sing or rap or whatever it was...these good ol boy racin fans just turned it to curling....
    Yeah we changed the channel. That was stupid
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

7. Member
    Looks like some empty seats there. But yeah I muted whatever kind of singing that was

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlawler1 View Post
    I went to put pellets in the stove in my garage, then i drank a beer and walked back to house and popped another beer and resumed watching about 5 laps after what ever ice cube tried to do
    2020 Skeeter ZX150

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by old4runner View Post
    Just looking new audience. For example Bristol sell out string ended 10+ years ago and at one time a tix to Bristol was gold and maybe the toughest tix in NASCAR other than Daytona.
    they also killed the whole race at Bristol when the redid the track and added progressive banking. I went one time after the new track and never returned.. it became pacing.. not bump and run racing. Just wait till it’s all battery powered.and that’s what there swapping out in the pits.. and probably a haircut, pedicure .. I can see it now.. the lithium series white claw shootout.. pardon me .. knot a shoot out .. the lithium white claw merging series..

People still watch NASCAR?

It was easy to predict people bitching about the Ice Cube performance. If you like Nascar, you just ignore it. But it's something to mention if you enjoy complaining about Nascar.
    2016 Tuffy X-190
    Yamaha F175, Mercury 9.9
    Motorguide 80 lb Xi5
    Garmim/Humminbird graphs and Talon

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EKYRanger View Post
    .. when the lithium white claw merging series emerges.. I’m sure you be a huge fan..

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EKYRanger View Post
    I have followed it the last few years because my 6 year old loves it. He is 6 and I swear he cries less than most of the “grown” men on the forum. I’m only 35, I’m curious at what age does the need to complain and whine about anything and everything set in??? I could use some fair warning before my glass becomes half empty all the time!

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basspro05 View Post
    I have followed it the last few years because my 6 year old loves it. He is 6 and I swear he cries less than most of the “grown” men on the forum. I’m only 35, I’m curious at what age does the need to complain and whine about anything and everything set in??? I could use some fair warning before my glass becomes half empty all the time!
    36, get ready.

15. Banned
    You were almost right there old4runner, the Bristol August race was the toughest ticket in all of sports. When i got on the list it was a 8-10 wait for getting a chance at tickets. The idea of taking the Clash out there was a crazy idea. That was as boring as hauling dirt into Bristol last year for that fiasco for sure. But, reckon that new guy in charge felt like they needed to try something different but i bet they did not achieve their target. The "halftime" break/show was probably equal to what they have been doing at the Super Bowls, they just left the sex toys out. Got to be better next week. Sure hope Mattie "D" gets a ride. Thought he drove pretty good last year but i reckon when you get behind the wheel of that 21 car you are suppose to win.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonJT View Post
    36, get ready.
    I was gonna say about 40-45. Lol. Don’t worry…he’ll get there eventually. He’s still a young pup.

17. Member
    My bird feeders have more excitement then what ever NASCAR has become. 25 years stayed at infield at Daytona. It was awesome and gal charging five bucks to touch her breasts in homemade box was awesome. Lot of young kids learned that day.

It's not even racing anymore. bunch of overpaid crybabies that need a pee break every twenty laps. Gave it up years ago when tyota bought their way into the series.

19. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dwmgg17 View Post
    You were almost right there old4runner, the Bristol August race was the toughest ticket in all of sports. When i got on the list it was a 8-10 wait for getting a chance at tickets. The idea of taking the Clash out there was a crazy idea. That was as boring as hauling dirt into Bristol last year for that fiasco for sure. But, reckon that new guy in charge felt like they needed to try something different but i bet they did not achieve their target. The "halftime" break/show was probably equal to what they have been doing at the Super Bowls, they just left the sex toys out. Got to be better next week. Sure hope Mattie "D" gets a ride. Thought he drove pretty good last year but i reckon when you get behind the wheel of that 21 car you are suppose to win.
    The Bristol "sell out" streak broke in 2009 for the spring race and both races have been hit or miss since. Daytona is not even selling out every year anymore.

I would like to think the Bristol race was the toughest ticket in sports but not sure on that. The most committed fans in sports as far as doing anything for tickets is arguably Duke vs UNC in Durham. Those kids spend weeks in tents in. They always have to have people there. They have check-in's to make sure no one cheats the system. Most insane thing I have ever seen for tickets.

20. Member
    I like ice cube. But I was wondering if it was awkward for him rapping to a bunch of white people.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast