2021 190TXW - ACC Switch in Cockpit

I've seen this question throughout the boards but many different answers.
    The ACC switch on my boat does not currently control anything. I took the panel off and there are two wires attached to the switch. An orange and a orange/red. I believe the orange/red (i may have got these reversed) goes to the fuse box on a 5 amp fuse although I may have followed the wrong wire. The orange wire goes deep into a bundle and I can't find where it terminates. I'd like to use this switch to add some low amperage accessories in the bow. Anyone have any idea how this switch is wired and where the orange wire terminate?

I called BPS where I bought the boat and they said the orange wire goes into a bundle and then comes out with a a black wire and is just looped in the console waiting to be used. He couldn't confirm the orange/red wire going to the fuse block. Comments???
    2021 Tracker 190TXW
    Mercury 115 PRO XS
    Ultrex 80lb 52” iPilot Link
    Bow Mount Humminbird Helix 10
    Cockpit Mount Humminbird Helix 9
    Mega 360
    Mega Live Target Lock

2. Member
    If I remember correctly that switch does nothing except control the 12v lighter receptacle on the console. I can double check Monday.

__________________________________________________ ____
    The wife said \"Buy a new boat, you\'ll catch more fish\". Mines broken!

3. Member
    On my 2017 PT190 I had the same issue. I checked the switch with a meter and there was NO power coming through the switch. I assumed this meant the switch was not connected to the fuse panel. I don't remember exactly which wires were involved but I ended up connecting my console mounted Helix to the ACC switch and then ran wires from the switch to a vacant position on the fuse block to make it work.
    Joe B

2017 Tracker PT 190 TX
    2017 Mercury 115 Pro XS
    Mercury Spitfire X7 19” prop
    51 mph @ 6240 rpms (RPMs from Vessel View Mobile) : full fuel tank and fishing load by myself
    4.2 second Hole Shot (measured using Vessel View Mobile)
    Engine mounted in 3rd hole
    Minn Kota Ulterra-Link w/built in MDI 80 lb thrust 60” shaft
    Humminbird Helix 12si Gen1 chirp on console
    Humminbird Helix 15si Gen4 cho on bow
    Humminbird Mega360

Dotline two step transom boarding ladder
    Tracker trailer bow boarding step

Tracker does not wire their console accessory receptacles at the console to work in conjunction with accessories like graphs and what have you up front. There are other switches and stuff up front on the larger boats so I can't speak for those connections because I don't have them but I can tell you what I said above with about 95% sure confidence.
    - 2020 Bass Tracker Classic XL - SOLD
    - 2024 Lowe Stinger 178
    Mercury 115HP ProXS CT
    Vance 6" hydraulic jack plate
    24P 3 blade Ballistic XHS XL propeller
    NGK Ruthenium plugs
    Garmin Force troller
    Garmin 126SV/93SV/73SV Livescope/ dual GT54 transducers
    DD26 motor toter
    IG: extremeboating

5. Member
    I figured it out. BPS was correct. The orange wire from the switch goes into a bundle and comes out as an orange and black pair ready to be connected to an accessory. The orange/red wire from the switch is connected to a 5 amp fuse in the fuse block. I took a meter and confirmed that there is already constant power to the switch. Problem solved.

Extremeboating: I never planned on connecting the ACC switch to a graph. I only am planning on connecting it to two mini bus bars (one positive, one negative) and from there go to several low amperage accessories such as the puck that works with the Mega 360 and an indicator light to show the switch is on. For each of the low amperage accessories I plan on putting a 1 amp inline fuse. This should work out perfectly.
    2021 Tracker 190TXW
    Mercury 115 PRO XS
    Mega 360
    Mega Live Target Lock

6. Member
    I wired that switch to turn my Bluetooth speaker on and off, works great

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamokebob View Post
    I figured it out. BPS was correct. The orange wire from the switch goes into a bundle and comes out as an orange and black pair ready to be connected to an accessory. The orange/red wire from the switch is connected to a 5 amp fuse in the fuse block. I took a meter and confirmed that there is already constant power to the switch. Problem solved.

Extremeboating: I never planned on connecting the ACC switch to a graph. I only am planning on connecting it to two mini bus bars (one positive, one negative) and from there go to several low amperage accessories such as the puck that works with the Mega 360 and an indicator light to show the switch is on. For each of the low amperage accessories I plan on putting a 1 amp inline fuse. This should work out perfectly.
    Where is the black wired grounded to? Are you saying the orange wire is connected to the orange and black wire?

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishon!sc View Post
    Where is the black wired grounded to? Are you saying the orange wire is connected to the orange and black wire?
    No. The orange wire goes into the bundle and comes out as an orange wire. The bundle has a negative black wire coming that is pigtailed and has multiple black wires coming out. I did not trace where the black wire is grounded to coming into the bundle. I just know it works as I have been using it for over 6 months.
    2021 Tracker 190TXW
    Mercury 115 PRO XS
    Mega 360
    Mega Live Target Lock

9. Member
    I used mine to power my NEMA network so I had a way to shut it down when not using the boat.
    2020 Tracker PT 190
    Mercury Pro XS 115
    X7 Spitfire prop