Back on the Wagon

Got back on the fitness kick in Jan. Did push-ups n squats throughout the month every other day. Started out at 225; down to 222 currently. Switched it up and started back in the gym Feb. Plan is for ABA schedule, BAB schedule every other day. So far so good. Not really focusing on diet, yet, probably won't for another two-three months depending on results. Energy levels have improved so far.
    1997 Charger 186 TF
    1997 Yamaha ProV 175

2. BBC SPONSOR
    I built a home gym, doing the same. its nice because i can workout when ever I want now and dont have to be social or waste time talking and being friendly, I can get after it. just trying to figure out If I want to buy a home cable or smith machine next.
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor

To me, the Smith machine is more versatile, I can do more and be safe doing it with or without a spotter.
    1997 Charger 186 TF
    1997 Yamaha ProV 175

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by OkieLure View Post
    To me, the Smith machine is more versatile, I can do more and be safe doing it with or without a spotter.
    Thats my thoughts as well and not hurt myself. just gotta save up the pennies to get one.
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor

Good luck with your workouts gentlemen.
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

Quote Originally Posted by 200xp View Post
    Good luck with your workouts gentlemen.
    Thank you.
    1997 Charger 186 TF
    1997 Yamaha ProV 175

7. Member
    On the cheap, try resistance bands. I have weights and an ancient Weider machine at the OH house. I did not want to take up space at the TN house with benches and stuff. Also, at 60 I am not sure how much longer I will be playing with free weights.

Two eye bolts in garage studs and about $20 worth of resistance bands (they came with carabiners) and I can get a good workout in. A step either direction adjusts the resistance.

3 months in the rearview, been steadily going to the gym every other day with noticeable strength gains. Next two months will be focused on split trainings in the gym. I haven't really concentrated too much on diet, yet, I've been more mindful of what I consume though.
    1997 Charger 186 TF
    1997 Yamaha ProV 175

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaymasCobaltKen View Post
    On the cheap, try resistance bands. I have weights and an ancient Weider machine at the OH house. I did not want to take up space at the TN house with benches and stuff. Also, at 60 I am not sure how much longer I will be playing with free weights.

Two eye bolts in garage studs and about $20 worth of resistance bands (they came with carabiners) and I can get a good workout in. A step either direction adjusts the resistance.
    did you find a certain workout online to use with these bands.
    Phoenix 618
    Evinrude ETEC 150
    Go Buckeyes
    Go Browns