Thread: bassman iowa

bassman iowa

For those who have not heard the news.

Bassman Ia. (bbcboards.net)

Long time Charger Boat owner.

1997 Charger 186 TF
    1997 Yamaha ProV 175

3. Member
    Damn china virus has taken a lot of good people. Really aggravating they've never been held to account on that crap getting released.
    2014 Charger 496 / Merc 250 Pro XS

4. Im wishin I was fishin

Unhappy

He and I became very close friends the last couple years we talked just about every day and fished a lot.
    His passing really hit me hard new fishing season starting and my close friend will not be here.
    He was in the hospital when I went in for an 11 hour spine surgery jan 26 I got out on the 30th he passed feb 3.
    He asked that I help sell his Charger and gear I promised him I would get it done for his wife. Damn dust...
    I have to put new bunks on his trailer as it only came with 2 2x4 bunks it will be on 2x6s and be road ready so we can get it sold super clean boat trying to get it ready to list next week it's been hard because I am still not getting around very well yet
    He was a true friend and a great guy.

5. Member
    Sorry for your loss Scott. What a shame. You won't have any trouble selling that boat!

6. Im wishin I was fishin
    Got Daves ( Bassman Ia.) boat sold yesterday It was sad watching it drive away with a new owner. He asked me to help sell the boat and his gear when he went into the hospital.
    He only had it most of one season after he sold his big Charger. He was a good guy all around and a good friend.
    It's not going to be the same. I could tell his wife was sad to see it go too.
    Rest easy my friend dave.JPG
    Last edited by scstarr; 04-24-2022 at 05:31 PM.

7. Member