Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    My terminator tungstens

2. Member
    Santone Got 5 spinnerbaits are my favorite.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tritondon150 View Post
    Manns Hank Parker Classic 3/8 oz. Have caught more fish on it than all others combined. Unfortunately they quit making them
    those are still made.

4. Member
    Stan Sloans,can’t remember the name. Original T1 Terminator,Stanley Wedge. Charlie Moore used to talk about a brand that made good ones with turtle back blade,I think it was local ish.
    Red Sox in 6!

5. Tin Boats Moderator Pokie Pa's Avatar
    T E R M I N A T O R. Titanium. 3/8 & 1/2 oz
    Tim Messer ~ Lake Ariel, Pa.
    US Army 1968 ~ 1971

2019 Ranger RT188 ~ Merc PRO XS ~ MK Ultrex

Spot Sticker Mini-Me, at least that is my latest favorite. I like a compact SB. Mean ol' bass will bend the wire, but it has been worth it to me to bend it back.

7. Member
    BOOYAH Covert Series. Hands down
    2019 Phoenix 920 ProXP
    Mercury 250 4S ProXS

8. Member
    Clone of the old school Roland Martin big bass.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quillback View Post
    Spot Sticker Mini-Me, at least that is my latest favorite. I like a compact SB. Mean ol' bass will bend the wire, but it has been worth it to me to bend it back.
    All I used for years. Smallmouth country. Now I order from lurepartsonline the hidden weight spinnerbait blanks. I get all the clevis, beads, etc. from them also. I order the "skirt" colors from Spot Sticker and I have a premium spinnerbait made by me. Now I have gobs of them its nice not spending $8-$9 each.
    You should know that in bee tending if you don't shut your trap the bees will get out.

10. fish8503@yahoo.com GOTTA BIG SACK's Avatar
    Wonder why nobody will make a titanium wire again like the Terminators?
    2021 Skeeter ZX150
    2020 Sea Doo GTI se 170

Megabass SV-3

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GOTTA BIG SACK View Post
    Wonder why nobody will make a titanium wire again like the Terminators?
    Cost prohibitive. Titanium is very expensive and not the easiest material to work with. That said, I buy every Terminator I see. Got about 25-30 of them now that I have collected over a lifetime. I have only ever broken one of them and it was a workhorse bait. I have several other brands of baits that I will let guests in the boat use but the Terminators are reserved for me and my lady. She loves roll casting a spinnerbait at cover and I love watching her do it.

For deeper water and slow rolling I will go with some big Strike King Tour Grades and I did pick up several Coverts this off season to try when I head south in a month.

There are a few out there. Red Dirt Baits makes one they say is 70% titanium. No idea what that means, but I've heard good things about them.

There's also another company, Omega, making a titanium model that's held out to be 100% (I guess?). They call it the Genesis Ti (presumably Ti representing the symbol for the element titanium). It's been out for several years and I haven't heard much aside from a couple ....fishy...TW reviews, but it might be worth checking out?
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360, Garmin 106 SV, LVS 34

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tritondon150 View Post
    Manns Hank Parker Classic 3/8 oz. Have caught more fish on it than all others combined. Unfortunately they quit making them
    this WAS a helluva spinnerbait, you are correct. Not expensive. Just a copy of the one he used to win the Classic. I caught a lot of fish on these things.
    2017 Phoenix 618Pro

15. Member
    Spoke to Hank at my church's Wild Game Dinner in late 2021 and he told me that he and his sponsor was coming out with a new spinnerbait in early spring that was going to be just as good as the Ti Classic. We'll see.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jay74 View Post
    Spoke to Hank at my church's Wild Game Dinner in late 2021 and he told me that he and his sponsor was coming out with a new spinnerbait in early spring that was going to be just as good as the Ti Classic. We'll see.
    Wow...that would be great.

17. Member
    Back in the 80's and 90's I used Stanley vibrashafts. I switched to Terminators until they ceased production. Now I use War Eagle, Dave's and Z man for the most part.

18. Member
    Nichols, Terminator Pro and War Eagle are all really good spinnerbaits, but I worked with the guys at NorthStar Tackle to custom make me several blade configurations and color combos and I have never looked back. Their spinnerbaits run true and are very durable. These are my go-to spinnerbaits for spring and fall smallmouth bass patterns.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SWbass View Post
    been throwing Stanley spinnerbaits for years and they work just as well today as they did back in the late 80's early 90's, and for a reasonable price
    this is my choice

20. Member
    Dale Sellers custom lures was my only choice for about 15 years...things changed when he stopped making the lures himself. I haven't heard from Dale in years, I don't know if he is still in business.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast