Cobra Boats Moderator Backlash Ar's Avatar

Chris Love Hauls In A Monster

Chris Love's big bass.JPG

Posting this for Chris Love. Click on pic for larger version. This lunker weighed in at 11.64lbs!!! Another giant from a fertile Texas lake.
    Last edited by Backlash Ar; 01-27-2022 at 06:33 PM.

I thought I would be on Easy Street by now but somehow I missed the off ramp!

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Congrats Chris!

The battle getting her out of the brush was actually more impressive than her weight. Tug of war and it was a pure stand off for awhile. She would get into some brush, but I was able to keep her head up and not allow her to wrap up. Then she would run out and turn and head back to the brush. We did that dance three times, trees and brush all around, I had a small alley to bring her through to land her. Can't tell you how relieved I was to get her in the net. Adreline was pumping pretty hard, I may have done a toned down inimtation of Iconelli.....................

4. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx 201 View Post
    ...I may have done a toned down inimtation of Iconelli.....................

I got a 10.11 out of Coleman about 3yrs ago and it was a similar deal. I was fishing a row of trees and bushes, flipped in a bush and immediately it pulled back. I didn't see her for about the first 5 min, both of us pulling back & forth. Too deep to put my poles down, but I laid down on the front deck hanging over the bow and followed the line down. Finally reached here about 2' under. When I pulled her out I figured 8 1/2 to 9. I was really surprised at the weigh-in. Definite testimonial to 65# Power Pro braid.