Thread: Sturgis 2022

Sturgis 2022

I got my Buffalo Chip passes bought and reserved a camper on the grounds. This will be my first trip to Sturgis and it may well be the only one i will get to go to. It has been on bucket list for a long time, so this year it will happen Lord willing.

2. Member
    Congrats, safe travels. The bison dont like their picture taken, stay on the bike.

3. Member
    You go and have a blast!!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fly by night View Post
    You go and have a blast!!
    This!! ^^^^^ I'll be there in the area in May less the crowds.

5. Member
    Have a great time. Last year was my first time and I rode from OK. Great rides. The camp scene is not for me but obviously lots like it. Enjoy yourself!
    Sean Fullerton

~~2022 Skeeter FXR20 Limited~~
    Yamaha SHO 250
    Helix 12
    Mega 360
    MegaLive
    Raptors

https://www.youtube.com/ruggedoutdoors

6. Member
    Gods country. The views never get old. Make sure you go to Deadwood.

7. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    If you go and wanna camp shade valley is the place. CLEAN showers and NO waiting line to get in. I heard last year there was an hour wait for a shower at the chip. It’s a place for the young party people. Dusty, dirty and no sleep lol.

go to deadwood for a while. Not really a big deal tho. Ride an entire day in the black hills. Go to moonshine gulch and hang out and drink a couple beers. Iron mountain road a must ride. Do it from south to north for the view of mt Rushmore.

Stone house saloon is a must go to place. Live bands almost all day and you will meet some good people. Gotta go there! The loud American in sturgis for steak tips- best anywhere!! Bring your appetite!

Way to much to do in just a few days. We go every year so if you have any questions pm me.

you will have fun for sure!

oh, and at the chip you will see more boobs than you have seen your entire life!

make sure you go to the FXR/Dyna mixer at the chip also.

8. Member
    I rode out there in 2021 from Atlanta. Met a friend who had a motor home parked at the Full Throttle Saloon camp ground. Had a great time and rode to all the good destinations around Sturgis. Probably only spent 5 or 6 hours actually in Sturgis. The FTS camp ground had a big swimming pool where bathing suit were optional and lots of good bands playing every night. The road trip was a good adventure too. Going back this year probably the last time. I'll be 77 in May so likely last time there. Im only 7 hours from Daytona and Panama City so I can get my big rally fix if I feel the need. Sturgis is like no other rally. It is a great adventure.
    USMC 1966 - 1968
    Combat Vets Association Georgia Chapter 25-1
    1999 Cobra 201S 2012 Mercury 200 Pro XS
    Bird 798 & 1198 Minn Kota Ultrex