LED interior lights.....Have you done it?

LED lights....did you buy the expensive stuff from the marine stores or did you go EBAY and do it yourself? If you did DIY what/where did you buy your lights and how did you decide WHERE to put them in the boat? THANKS for the assist.
    Last edited by BassVoodoo; 01-25-2022 at 09:00 AM.
    You should know that in bee tending if you don't shut your trap the bees will get out.

2. Member
    Amazon....
    Dimmer switch....
    So far, so good....works perfectly.

1208211850_HDR~2.jpg0526202315~2.jpg1009211920_HDR~3.jpg
    Last edited by Slicefixer; 01-25-2022 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Add pic

3. Member
    Bought off Ebay and did myself. Located the LED's in the Lund factory locations for higher boat models, also matched the LED's to OEM units already on my boat, (factory look installation)

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrancoCialone View Post
    Bought off Ebay and did myself. Located the LED's in the Lund factory locations for higher boat models, also matched the LED's to OEM units already on my boat, (factory look installation)
    What seller on Ebay?
    You should know that in bee tending if you don't shut your trap the bees will get out.

5. Member
    I used some lights from here before with good luck. The flush mount bolts are nice and clean!

https://www.oznium.com/

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassVoodoo View Post
    What seller on Ebay?
    Don't remember but looked like OEM parts, just shopped until I found OEM lookalikes !

I have installed a bunch. Anywhere from bluewater kits to cheap amazon stuff. I used the amazon lights on my own boat. If they do fail you can replace them cheap.

8. Member
    20210502_182558_HDR.jpg20210517_213211_HDR.jpgThese were amazon strip lights. Used additional double sided tape for adhesive... I thought they came out great.

9. Member
    I had fun putting mine in. Felt manly with the soldering gun and wiring it all up. Looked nice, but wasn’t very useful for me in the end. Good winter project with 2 ft of ice on the lake.