Transducer mounting on 2022 CX20 pro (Lowrance)

What is the best Transducer mounting system to mount a Lowrance 3 in 1 transducer to your jackplate. Wanting to see what everyone is doing instead of taking word from different companies that say their product will work on the Caymas. The way it is mounted now it has interference to the left and down. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance.

jack plate.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    I’ve always used transducer shield and never had a problem. I’m switching to the BFE mount for my new boat. The transducer set up in your pics might be too close to the Jack plate and could cause interference. Do you have a hole shot plate installed?

https://www.bassfishinelectronics.co...-3-in-1-2-in-1
    Randy Almeida
    2023 Caymas CX21
    Mercury Pro XS

3. Member
    I do not have a hole shot plate. I was also looking at the BFE mount as well.

4. Member
    I just couldn't let myself spend $150+ for a transducer mount. No doubt they look nice but its so over priced. What I did was use a "Transducer Stern Saver". Check this out.

https://www.amazon.com/Stern-Saver-t.../dp/B00I53AK7M

Mount that just underneath your jackplate right in the middle. No holes in your boat and no need to drill into your jack plate. Been running mine for 2 years now without a problem.
    Collins Boating Pro Staff - Smithfield, North Carolina
    JeffreyDavisFishing.com
    | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | NC Bass Challenge

Anyone have any photos of side imaging / structure scan locations on the back of their CX20's?

6. Member
    Transducer shield and saver is what I’m running.