Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
  1. Member
    I'd say on day 14 my fatigue is back to normal. Noticed a bit of vertigo though for days 12-14 so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Gray View Post
    59 not fit, not in shape...Drink way too much..Got it 3 weeks ago - 2 days of chills, rough headache, and sore throat then back to normal, like it never happened.. Oh FTR fully Moderna vaxxed. My thought - Clearly you guys are staying way to fit and not drinking enough bourbon.
    If I ever get that crap again, I might try drinking Bourbon if it gets rid of the symptoms in 2 days!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Steel View Post
    Understand John, you did your part. I'm just sick and tired of hearing about the Virus and very little of folks demand an investigation as to where it came from.
    Not sure what difference “where it came from” would make to some person laying in an icu unit on a ventilator.

My major symptoms (sinus pressure, mild fever, congestion) only lasted a couple days and I would not even have contributed it to COVID at the time, except I needed a prescription for the sinus infection and Doc did a COVID test at that time that showed positive....BUT the fatigue lasted for a solid 3 weeks afterward. Literally to the point where I would get home from work at 1700 and be in bed by 1930 EVERY night for 3 weeks and then suddenly my energy just came back one day and I’ve been back to normal ever since. Oh, my ability to taste anything was gone for a good 10 days as well. I’m 53 and pretty healthy otherwise and had been vaccinated and booster.

5. Member
    Had Covid Nov 2020, took me 6 weeks to feel better...

6. Member
    I'm on day 7. 41yrs old and healthy. No fatigue for me yet. Just body aches and some sniffles. I am finding it hard to believe you all had COVID and survived
    Native Titan 10.5 Kayak

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Steel View Post
    Understand John, you did your part. I'm just sick and tired of hearing about the Virus and very little of folks demand an investigation as to where it came from.
    It came from CHINA…but then again I really could care less. It’s here and we have to deal with it.

I am a couple of weeks post COVID now and I feel like I am back to 100%. No fatigue or other issues.

Im about a week past the fevers . Feel jelly legged and still coughing some. Overall still weak . Need some energy. Black coffee taste awful to me now.

15 days from being tested positive, 2 days after positive I had antibody infusion. Have had a persistent but mild chest and nasal cold. Vaxed and boosted.

11. Member
    Exactly 14 days since positive. First three days, very slight headache, and a couple hours of minor body aches day one and two. Day three zero symptoms,the next week I had a slightly stuffy head, mild cough and brain fog. I haven't had alot of energy, but other than that I've honestly had hangovers that were worse. No fever, no shortness of breath, no loss of taste or smell.
    My whole family got it, I'm 44 6ft and 235lbs, my girlfriend is 36 and healthy, she puked for 3 days and has had a sinus infection ever since. Our 3 kids had zero to minor symptoms. Nobody in this house is vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by n2ratfishin View Post
    I just hung up from a family member who is a Nurse Practitioner and has Covid for the second time. She said they were out of the anti body treatment in her area. Her doc prescribed something new called Paxlovid. She described it like Tamiflu for Covid. She has not had much of a problem since she beat it the first time, runs all day long in an ER. But, she sure sounded rough for day 2 of Omicron. She told me she has co-workers that have had it four times. All I could think of was there goes the natural antibody theory.

Don't let your guard down thinking you can not catch it again!!!
    Astute deduction John.

I'm 20 days over it and still tire easy, My Doctor says it will take time. Just because you feel great doesn't mean you can go out and run a mile. I get tired just Grocery shopping but getting better. Wife got it from me and never missed a thing, a little cough and some tiredness but that was it, me I was laid up sleeping all the time. I would have hated to see what it was really like had we not gotten the shots.

14. Member
    First time we had it the fatigue lasted for weeks. Just came off 2nd bout a few days ago. Teenage daughter is closer to 100% than my Wife and I. I expect we will still have some fatigue for another week based on last time and I how feel today. Daughter is back playing basketball but I don’t think the Wife and I will be working out again for a while.

15. Member
    Covid symptoms started a week ago friday. Body aches were pretty bad for a couple days then the fatigue set in. I would feel ok in the morning then super fatigued for the afternoon. That lasted for 3 days. Skied super hard this Friday/Saturday and again today. Total down time with covid was 7 days. Feel as my normal fitness level helped me tremendously. Quite a few people I know who are not very fit had lasting fatigue for a few weeks and some up to a month.
    Edit to add that I’m not vaccinated. Seems everyone I know with lagging symptoms weeks or months after have been vaccinated and not as fit as they could be. Just my small sample observation.
    Last edited by Idaho Sandman; 02-06-2022 at 07:46 PM.
    96 Viper Coral202 225 Opti serial#1B011431

Smith Mountain Lake, VA and a cottage in Ontario
    Quote Originally Posted by jsr View Post
    ^^^^^^^^
    So what are our "representatives" going to do to determine the origin of the virus? Are any of them epidemiologists? Will the senator from Kansas who asked Fauci about releasing his financial info be leading the way? That moron didn't even realize that he could Google it. If an ironclad determination is made will everyone who has posted on this thread no longer have any symptoms? There is merit in making the determination but we are now several variants from the original Wuhan variant with Omicron, the virus is endemic worldwide and there will be additional variants to come. The best course of action is to be vaccinated and boosted to minimize the symptoms and when new boosters are developed to get those too. More antiviral drugs will likely come along as well. As is clear with Mark Perry and many others, natural immunity doesn't cut it. Best wishes for rapid recoveries for all those on this thread that have symptoms.

17. Member
    Depends on the strain. I’m a three timer..

Quote Originally Posted by tcesni View Post
    So what are our "representatives" going to do to determine the origin of the virus? Are any of them epidemiologists? Will the senator from Kansas who asked Fauci about releasing his financial info be leading the way? That moron didn't even realize that he could Google it. If an ironclad determination is made will everyone who has posted on this thread no longer have any symptoms? There is merit in making the determination but we are now several variants from the original Wuhan variant with Omicron, the virus is endemic worldwide and there will be additional variants to come. The best course of action is to be vaccinated and boosted to minimize the symptoms and when new boosters are developed to get those too. More antiviral drugs will likely come along as well. As is clear with Mark Perry and many others, natural immunity doesn't cut it. Best wishes for rapid recoveries for all those on this thread that have symptoms.

I am fully vaxxed and boosted with Moderna. I got it prior to vaccine as well as after I had all 3 doses. This last time felt worse than prior time.

19. Member
    Day 11 - Just body aches.

Wife and I plan to get the booster once we are good to go.

20. Member
    35 had it last week no shots ….tested positive Monday and wed ( took another test wed because I didn’t believe I had it)..did not bother me any so funny how this thing works man…
    The first 2 days I tested positive I walked 11 miles whitetail shed hunting.. don’t lay up with this it and let it get ya down man

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast