Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
  1. Member
    Thank you all for the personal experiences. I felt ok yesterday at day 10 but rested most of the day. Today I felt pretty normal until about lunch time and I crashed. So I can definitely see how anyone with ANY issues this could grab a hold of you. The scary thing is there is no alert to danger. Something can invade you and you never know it. Wish everyone well and a good recovery. I hope this keeps going with experiences and seems to be a positive thread so far.

2. Member
    I just hung up from a family member who is a Nurse Practitioner and has Covid for the second time. She said they were out of the anti body treatment in her area. Her doc prescribed something new called Paxlovid. She described it like Tamiflu for Covid. She has not had much of a problem since she beat it the first time, runs all day long in an ER. But, she sure sounded rough for day 2 of Omicron. She told me she has co-workers that have had it four times. All I could think of was there goes the natural antibody theory.

Don't let your guard down thinking you can not catch it again!!!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n2ratfishin View Post
    WOOOOHOOOO thats great news Mark. . I've been through a bottle of nasal saline trying to keep the nose clear LOL.

We have an acquaintance in Alabama that will likely get a Hospice call today. He went down hill and the hospital says they have done everything possible.

Dave (Bassman) told me yesterday he has months ahead of him. His oxygen levels are real low.

An acquaintance here is waiting on a ECMO Bed in Nashville. He is on a vent and not doing well.

While most cases are "mild", there are still people in trouble with Covid.
    The acquaintance in Alabama passed this morning. The hospital just could not bring him back. Prayers for John's family.

I have not heard from Dave in 24 hours, hopefully he continues to heal.

The acquaintance waiting on the ECMO bed waiting list is still hanging in there.

My Nurse Practitioner family member bounced back overnight with the new drug Paxlovid. I am amazed at how much better she sounds today....PRAISE!

4. Member

5. Member
    Prayers for all.

I was fatigued for about 3 weeks after my 10 day quarantine was up. 5 days after my quarantine was up I took the dog bird hunting and just walking behind him had my lungs burning. But I pushed through and walked every day and was back to normal after those 3 weeks

7. Member
    On day 12 tired still also but nothing like the first 4 days this was worst for me than the first time i got it, my cough was so bad my larynx would spasm to where i couldn't breath at all. Now my stomach is messed up dont know if thats related or not. I have been Vaxed also.

On day 18. Feel a lot better, about 90%. Being sick sucks and having no energy really does a number on you mentally and physically. I just wanted nothing to do with anybody but being left alone. I’m sure most feel the same way. Hope everybody is on the fast track out of this funk!

Wife and I had Original Covid back in September. Took about a month to really feel good again. I’ve yet to receive my sense of smell back…We had Hybrid Covid couple weeks ago. High fever for couple days and bad chest congestion. Bad headache couple days. We neither missed a second of work and recovered very quickly. Getting out and moving around regardless how you feel is a main ingredient to getting better quicker. Stay active. Drink a lot.

10. Member
    My niece is at our local hospital and it's fairly large. They lose a patient a day with covid. 90% of the ones who pass are not vaccinated. The real scary thing is she said that if they need a ventilator , they seldom recover at all. Best of luck to all. I need to go and get the booster.

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosterman View Post
    Wife and I had Original Covid

The OG with the OC! Glad you recovered Quickly!

Day 7 for me, still fatigued and tire easy, dry cough also.

I did walk on my treadmill for about 20mins today.

This covid $hit sucks....

13. Member
    I was 69 when I had it, it took me all of 2 months to actually say I felt good. Some days where better than others.

14. Member
    it aint no joke--ease in to it--please--i had a buddy of mine die and MDs suspected she got back too quick---

15. BBC Fantasy Fishing Organizer BasserJim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lx545 View Post
    Any one have any experience with this? I am 36 healthy not overweight. I'm on day 11 and it has pretty much debilitated me the last 2 days from fatigue. Pulse ox and bp are normal but I can hardly do anything. I felt I had a mild case and thought I was normal on day 9. Yesterday at day 10 feel like a cannot function.
    At your stage I would get out of bed for 10 or 15 minutes and need a 3 hour nap

16. Member
    I was tired for a week or so after my symptoms passed. Just drink some extra Mt Dew.
    2014 Bullet 21xrs
    2016 Merc Opti 300hp Serial #1E053115

17. Member
    Day 10 here, I walked a mile the day before yesterday and plan to do it again today. Outside of blowing my beak a few times a day mine is about gone.

I am ashamed to say that I wouldn’t notice. I have been going from coffee straight to bourbon since August. I stayed drunk when I had it in oct. Wife and kids had it in December I didn’t get it and we take 0 precautions.
    Bad spellers of the world untie!

19. Member
    I'm 39, have had it twice I suspect (I wasn't tested either time).
    First time: 1/2020 (months before we had any testing available:
    -Hit like a ton of bricks. Thought it was a flu.
    -body aches
    -high fever (105-106 for over a week straight, breaking down to 102-103) but no chills or shakes
    -headache
    -Exhaustion lasted for about 2 months
    Second time: Thanksgiving weekend. Hit me primarily starting on Friday after thanksgiving.
    -started with a headache on Thanksgiving I think
    -Mild fever 99-100 Friday-Sunday
    -Tired for those days
    -Felt completely normal again Monday
    -Noticed my taste missing on Wednesday and it was gone for a week
    2001 Champion 187 Yamaha 175
    12' Talons, Lithiums and Garmins
    All pulled by a Hemi

20. Member
    59 not fit, not in shape...Drink way too much..Got it 3 weeks ago - 2 days of chills, rough headache, and sore throat then back to normal, like it never happened.. Oh FTR fully Moderna vaxxed. My thought - Clearly you guys are staying way to fit and not drinking enough bourbon.
    Last edited by Bobby Gray; 01-28-2022 at 03:04 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast