Production edition release

Good morning Guys , I’ve been super busy finalizing my design and features of the Gen 1 All Scan system. I’m pretty
    proud of the system and wanted to share it with you this morning. https://www.instagram.com/tv/CY9AHaX...dium=copy_link

2. Member
    Looks very nice. I couldn't help but notice the ferrite bead on the transducer. I never seen anyone place one there. Has it made any difference?

Quote Originally Posted by troutspinner View Post
    Looks very nice. I couldn't help but notice the ferrite bead on the transducer. I never seen anyone place one there. Has it made any difference?
    Thank you!! That’s an Active Target transducer. Thats where they say to put it on those. Not sure if it helps or hurts but from spending some time on the water with the AT it’s not as clear as the Livescope. I guess Lowrance was trying to make it more plug and play so they left out a lot of the fine tune settings the scope has. Either they left them out or buried them so deep into menus they are really hard to find.
    Last edited by red devil; 01-23-2022 at 08:50 AM.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by troutspinner View Post
    I think that's a Lowrance transducer, and the ferrite is there from the factory. Like you, I've always thought the best place to install that is right before the receiving device to reduce any noise that could be picked up along the cable run.