I think my boat arrived

My sales guy told me today that my boat was in route, they had a guy pulling it down special delivery, he said it would be close to closing time before he arrived. I may drive over there tomorrow to take a look, otherwise i will wait til Monday and show them how i want everything rigged, been a long wait, hope it is all worth it, bet it will be.

Man, I’m happy for you sir. My boat is @ my dealer too, but we got boat shows and stuff going on so it’ll be a couple weeks before we get it rigged out & ready.

Congrats

3. Member
    Well i am glad we didn't hold our breath waiting on this one, i am 100% sure you will love it especially after the first time you crank that engine and listen to her per!!! Definitely looking forward to seeing this bad boy. Congratulations again!

4. Member
    congratulations

5. Member
    When did you order? I have a CX19 on order and I'm curious how long I'm gonna be waiting.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KevInNC View Post
    When did you order? I have a CX19 on order and I'm curious how long I'm gonna be waiting.
    I ordered back in May, the biggest hold up for me was the 300R, I would have had my boat in October had i ordered a 250 ppro xs.

7. Member
    Last time I asked on Caymas lead time, it was 12 weeks ish with a 250 Mercury.

8. Member
    Took a look at her today, she was a little dirty from the road trip, hopefully will be ready for pick up around Thursday, I think i made a pretty good decision on the colors, always second guessing myself on that.