Thread: A faster Ranger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wwc3 View Post
    YES. I have an outboard now. Also have a Dodge Ram to pull it with. The Ram will run with the best of them---but--I dont drive it that way.

Just my opinion -yours may vary, but, way too much time and money is spent trying to go faster in a fishing boat. When the time and money could have been used to improve your fishing skills !
    The faster it goes the quicker you get to where you are going and the more time you have to improve your fishing skills.

2. Member
    Never heard anyone wishing they had a slower boat. Hammer down.

Quote Originally Posted by bass.man65 View Post
    They obviously left that feature out of my 04 521 The last Puma with a SHO I went by at 81 mph guy approached me at the ramp wanting me to take my cowling off. Said no way he got passed by a Ranger with a Merc 250. I said you should of seen the guy's face in the Sterling last week. Keep in mind just because the cowling says pro xs 250 might not always be true.
    So we got us an over 80 mph Ranger?

4. mikesxpress
    Dean we all know the only way a Ranger is running 80 mph is on the trailer behind your truck.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesxpress View Post
    Dean we all know the only way a Ranger is running 80 mph is on the trailer behind your truck.

I’d be thrilled to hit 70 regularly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12