Anyone with some inside info for a house rental on Champlain 5-12 to 5-17

I have been looking for a while and just not finding what I am looking for. I would prefer a house. It will be 5 male adults. Would like it to have 5 beds (not 5 bedrooms). Full kitchen 2 full baths. Would like to be on the VT side between North hero and South Hero area. If anyone has any ideas let me know. I went last year and loved it. Thought that it would not happen this year due to the Covid but if they have not locked it down, I am going. Thanks for any help guys.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758

Just do an Air bnb search. I found a bunch for that time frame and in that area. JMO but I wouldn't be so picky with the other things, you're going fishing!
    Joe Galada - Tamaqua, PA
    2004 Ranger 521VX - Yamaha 250 SHO

3. Member
    I have looked there and booking.com, Expedia, and others. Most are either north of where I would like to be or south. I have only been there once and had some success is a few areas and would like to be kinda close to them. Just checking here to see if anybody local knew of any other ideas. Thx
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx

4. Member
    VRBO?

5. Member
    There were a few homes on VRBO last year in that area. I stay at Marine Village Cottages on the NY side. It can be a little rough running across when the wind gets up. I will be up there the week before Memorial Day.

6. Member
    Duplicate

7. Member
    I have been making the trip to North Hero for years. Have stayed in 2 different places both were great but you need to book almost a year ahead of time. I have also stayed at Marine village cottages several times. I think they would be your best bet with the time table you have.

8. Member
    Call my buddy Dave M at The Anchorage in south hero

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sofakingbigbass View Post
    Call my buddy Dave M at The Anchorage in south hero
    I stayed there last year. Decent place but would like a place with a full kitchen.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GJSTEELER View Post
    I have been making the trip to North Hero for years. Have stayed in 2 different places both were great but you need to book almost a year ahead of time. I have also stayed at Marine village cottages several times. I think they would be your best bet with the time table you have.
    I am definitely a little late this year. I did not think I was going to be able to make it. I did find a house that will work. Not a big place but a place to sh&^, shower, shave, eat and fish. That is all I need.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JINXBASS View Post
    I am definitely a little late this year. I did not think I was going to be able to make it. I did find a house that will work. Not a big place but a place to sh&^, shower, shave, eat and fish. That is all I need.
    Glad you found a place. I love going to Champlain. My favorite lake by far. May is always a crap shoot with weather. Could be 90* could be 50* but we always seem to find the fish. Good luck stay safe.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GJSTEELER View Post
    Glad you found a place. I love going to Champlain. My favorite lake by far. May is always a crap shoot with weather. Could be 90* could be 50* but we always seem to find the fish. Good luck stay safe.
    Thank you sir. I hope to make the trip every year. Last year most smallies were on beds. I am hoping for more of a jerkbait bite this year.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JINXBASS View Post
    Thank you sir. I hope to make the trip every year. Last year most smallies were on beds. I am hoping for more of a jerkbait bite this year.
    Dont be afraid to try some topwater.

14. Member
    We did.. We caught about 15 or so on a frog (largemouth and most were 3lbs+) and caught a few smallmouth (all were small) on poppers.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx