Day box inserts in zx250

Guys,
    the plastic day box inserts in my 2019 zx250 are going to chit. Anyone know of a good replacement that will last or if skeeter has a fix? Both of my friends with the boat have the same issue.
    thx
    scott

2. Member
    Skeeter day boxes are made of thicker plastic now. My original (2016 ZX 250) did just like yours and cracked in the corner. I Ordered a new one last year from Plano Marine. They talked to Skeeter to verify that the plastic used was thicker to stop the cracking problem. I used the new one all season without any sign of problems and it is thicker!

"The handicapped angler"

I just ordered new day boxes, Soft Plastic insert for center storage, Battery compartment bin, and center storage sliding tray for my 2021 ZX225 from AMPD. They make some really nice products. If you have any questions, call them, and speak to Page. He got me squared away. Fast shipping also. I ordered Wednesday, and received today

AMPDMarine by Accurate Manufacturing
    2021 Skeeter Zx225
    2021 Yamaha 225 SHO
    Ultrex 112# w/ Ipilot
    Helix 12 Mega+SI
    Helix 9 Mega+ SI
    Helix 9 Mega+ DI
    Helix 9 Chirp/GPS
    Garmin 1222 w/ LSV32
    Ionic Lithium

5. Member
    Talk to your dealer and get the new ones , they made them heavier . probley have to buy them now since out of warranty . but they are a lot better. good luck

6. Member
    Thx fellas.