CATT coming to the Neuse

All, the CATT will be hosting tournaments on the Neuse river starting next month. Go to https://www.cattteamtrail.com/divisi...t-neuse-river/ for details. If anyone would like further details, please feel free to PM me. Thanks, Dave

2. Member
    Funny you posted this now,Chucky. I’ve never fished a CATT before but I’m intending to fish the Roanoke division this year and the February one at Neuse unless the weather is just bitterly cold. Got a couple of questions,is it one membership fee covering all divisions? And can I pay the fee at the ramp? Thanks.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip Bass View Post
    Funny you posted this now,Chucky. I’ve never fished a CATT before but I’m intending to fish the Roanoke division this year and the February one at Neuse unless the weather is just bitterly cold. Got a couple of questions,is it one membership fee covering all divisions? And can I pay the fee at the ramp? Thanks.
    I think I can answer those questions for you Rip.

The membership fee is per division. So yes, even if you've paid it in another division you'll need to pay it here as well.

And yes, you can pay at the ramp. But usually theres a $10 late/ramp fee if paying in person.
    Collins Boating Pro Staff - Smithfield, North Carolina
    JeffreyDavisFishing.com
    | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | NC Bass Challenge

4. Member
    Jeff is correct. If you fish the East division and the Neuse division you have to pay the membership fee for both divisions. You may pay at the ramp. I always pay online to avoid the late fee. Also, I will be using the first ramp at Lawsons.

5. Member
    Correction to my last post. You only have to pay one membership fee for the spring and one for the fall. So you pay the membership for the spring and can fish the East and Neuse.

6. Member
    Ok,thanks guys. I hope to see y’all next month.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip Bass View Post
    Ok,thanks guys. I hope to see y’all next month.
    You are welcome. Any other questions, feel free to PM or email me. If I don't have the answer, I'll get one for you.