2010 Pantera Classic vs Pantera II - What are the Differences?

Just as the title above states, what was different in these models? I have a 2010 PII bat have seen a few Pantera Classic's pop up for sale. I know the newer Classic is quite a bit different, but the older ones look a lot like my PII...

Thanks!
    Rob Ridge
    www.folsombassteam.com
    2018 Nitro Z19 Pro, 200 Mercury Pro XS

2. Member
    Same hull, slightly different layout. P2 had two rod boxes, two front deck compartments in the middle and a cooler step. Classic had two rod boxes, 1 front deck compartment and a cooler step...you needed to get a deck extension for more front deck. You could get a deck extension that had a lid so you could still access the cooler (I had this on my '04 Sabre). The Classic was a little lighter because of this so arguably could be set up to go a little faster everything else being equal.

P2 probably had more standard options like a pumpout and such.

It's pretty much the same as difference between a Sabre FTD and a regular Sabre from the same time.

3. Member
    At one point around that time frame, the PII's deck was raised closer to the gunnel (about 2 inches or so). The Classic's deck remained recessed for a while - pretty much the main difference between the 2 models.
    ><((((º>`·._ .·´¯><((((º>`·. _ .·´¯·. ><((((º>

Awesome, thanks! I was just looking at pics of an '09 Classic and it was really similar to my PII - except for the deck layout.
    Rob Ridge
    www.folsombassteam.com
    2018 Nitro Z19 Pro, 200 Mercury Pro XS

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catmantwo View Post
    At one point around that time frame, the PII's deck was raised closer to the gunnel (about 2 inches or so). The Classic's deck remained recessed for a while - pretty much the main difference between the 2 models.
    Since the reintroduction, the P2 deck was always elevated. They were not the same hull, the Classic was 5 inches longer, 19-6 versus 19-1. But, I think the width of the front deck on the P2 extended a little bit more forward than the classic. The P2 does not have the dropped gunnel at the seat areas

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SNS187 View Post
    Since the reintroduction, the P2 deck was always elevated. They were not the same hull, the Classic was 5 inches longer, 19-6 versus 19-1. But, I think the width of the front deck on the P2 extended a little bit more forward than the classic. The P2 does not have the dropped gunnel at the seat areas
    P2 2007 to current and Classic from 2004 to 2014 were the same hull, both 19'1". New Classic that came out in 2017 or 18 is longer.