Lucas M

Big Bass Wanted - 2022 - Lake Waconia

Hey guys,
    Looking to bring this tournament back in 2022 after the craziness of 2020/2021. Will be looking to have it sometime in the late summer or early fall. Same setup as before. Three 2 hour periods with a winner each period, and an overall big bass of the tournament. We will be raising money for Feed My Starving Children again. I have set a $5,000 goal which would send out over 20,000 meals to the kids.

Let me know if you have any questions or want to help support the cause! Spread the word!

Thanks,

https://sites.google.com/view/bigbasswanted4fmsc/home

2. Member
    lucasm01, My brother and I would be interested in fishing this Big Bass Wanted shindig. But it will be highly dependent on when it is held. Looks like a fun event! Good luck organizing it!
    2019 Nitro Z19 Sport with 150 Four stroke
    Swinging bass in the front
    and wake boards and tubes off the back

Subscribed to find out when it's scheduled. Glad to hear you're back!
    Last edited by Macsimus; 01-24-2022 at 05:26 AM.
    There was a time that I didn't fish but I cannot remember it.

4. Lucas M
    Gentlemen,
    I have a date of September 3rd held right now for the event. Will be 7am-1pm. Still working on the weigh in location, but will most likely be held near the new ramp by the public beach. Stay tuned for additional info.
    Thanks!

Lucas, are you aware that that is Labor Day weekend?

6. Lucas M
    I am now. Ha
    thanks Macsimus! Stay tuned.

7. Lucas M
    Ok. Looking at available dates for myself and through the DNR tournament list (what’s registered so far) we would be looking at a date of either August 27th or September 17th.

I know the September dates starts to get into hunting season, but it is also when tournament series are ending. I will talk with the DNR about those dates. I would like to get this set by next week. Please look back or at the website for the official date.

sorry for the confusion. And thanks for the Labor Day catch.

8. Lucas M
    Hey Guys,
    The Big Bass Wanted tournament will be on August 27, 2022 this year. Lake Waconia. 7am blast off. Visit the website above for more info! Again, this is a charity tournament, but cash and prizes will be given to period winners and the champ! We are hoping to provide lunch after the event, but those details are still in the making! If you are able to help with prize packages or donations to the event, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks everyone and stay warm!
    Last edited by lucasm01; 01-25-2022 at 10:36 AM.

Looking forward to it!

10. Lucas M
    Just to let everyone know. I am capping the event at 25 boats, which means we can have 50 anglers. Mainly due to the fact the the three Waconia permits for the month of August were already spoken for. You can claim your spot by going to the link below and signing up, or PMing me. The first 25 boats to pay the entry (donation) will have priority. I would love to see us hit the 25 boat mark and reach our $5,000 goal!

https://sites.google.com/view/bigbasswanted4fmsc/home

11. Member
    Just signed up with my brother and got it on our calendars! Stoked to be part of this event.
    Last edited by bassmastermatt; 02-28-2022 at 02:43 PM.
    2019 Nitro Z19 Sport with 150 Four stroke
    Swinging bass in the front
    and wake boards and tubes off the back

12. Lucas M
    Glad to have you Matt. We are already at 10 boats, only 15 spots remaining. I do have an active list on the website to show who is signed up and how many spots remain open.

13. Lucas M
    Does anyone know if Omnia is going to list the state of MN tournaments this year? I know they have done that in the past and was always helpful. Is their another site to list tournaments other than with the DNR?

14. Member
    The tournament listings at Omnia have been a major project for awhile. Launching very soon...

15. Member

16. Lucas M
    Hey everyone, Just an update on the BBW tournament. We have 9 spots remaining until we fill our 25 boat limit. If you plan on fishing it, and have not done so already, please go to the website and sign up for a spot! I update the participating anglers and remaining spots whenever one is filled. You are not officially signed up until I receive payment. If you would rather send me a check/cash instead of using PayPal, please PM me and we can work that out.
    https://sites.google.com/view/bigbas...ate?authuser=0

Thanks!

17. Lucas M
    FYI, 6 spots remaining!

18. Lucas M
    Got a few spots left guys! If you have not done so already, please visit the website above and sign up! Capped at 25 boats!
    Thanks!