Passenger rod tubes

Do all the rod tubes on passenger side work with rods going toward front of boat only two of mine work that way.

2. Member
    @Skeeter A - would you clarify a bit more. Not sure I understand exactly what you are asking. I have a 2019 AVX 1980 and all the rod tubes on the passenger side work/function as expected. If I use rod socks with casting rods, I can double up on every tube.

3. Member
    Something must be blocking mine if I stick the rod tip first in the tube will not go all the way in

4. Member
    Sorry for delayed response. - been a crazy week. Each of those tubes (in my boat at least) are actual tubes - with a coned end. So, the only thing I can guess is that one or more of them has been collapsed somehow. I can't see the foam used to fill the voids doing that. I'm sorry that I am of little help.

5. Member
    Assuming you are speaking of a VX20/21, yes only two rod tubes for the passenger are long tubes to allow rods to be placed in tip first. The other tubes are short for the rod handle ends as normal passenger rod storge typically is.

6. Member
    That the answer I was looking for thanks for help guys