Thread: Dash Shroud Fix

Dash Shroud Fix

Hey fellas. I remember seeing a thread about this in the past, but a few of my dash shroud screws are pulling through after years of use. What is the best way to get this back to new? Didn't someone epoxy something on the back side or something?
    Cody // 2011 Phoenix 721

2. Member
    1.5" x 1.5" sections of starboard epoxied to the back side of the shroud. I used the same screws and drilled through the starboard and used those to keep it snug while the epoxy dried. I put roughly 6-7 in my console because I fish big water almost every week during the season
    2019 Phoenix 920 ProXP
    Mercury 250 4S ProXS

Under the Search Form top right look up "Dual Dash Mount for new Phoenix Dual Dash Shroud" scroll down and Drewtick has pictures and description of how he fixed his. Basically same as Nick D suggested.

4. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    yep I did that , there are a few post about it with pictures , have to do some searching
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

5. Member
    Drywall anchors on any of mine that got loose. Haven't had one back out since.