Saw some great looking Birds on the plant tour yesterday

Damn, some of you guys have some great looking Birds coming out in the next few days. 2 that really stood out:
    1) I don't know how this person came up with the color combo but it worked! It was gunmetal for the main color with a wide sand color stripe, black ice, and black gel pins.
    2) I obviously like blue and this next boat really popped without much blue: Almost the entire boat was gray gel with sapphire metallic blue pins and breast feathers. Loved this one the most. Had a great tour with Jason. He said they were turning out 6 boats a day right now and from time you order to time its ready is 17 weeks.

2019 721 ProXs 4S 250
    2B599739

2. Member
    Mine is supposed to be completed on the 24th! Ill be there to take a tour on Monday. I am pumped
    Last edited by tnriverhammer; 01-18-2022 at 12:49 PM.

I’m sure I saw it then in the beginning stages. You will love it!!

2019 721 ProXs 4S 250
    2B599739

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Triton19x2 View Post
    Damn, some of you guys have some great looking Birds coming out in the next few days. 2 that really stood out:
    1) I don't know how this person came up with the color combo but it worked! It was gunmetal for the main color with a wide sand color stripe, black ice, and black gel pins.
    2) I obviously like blue and this next boat really popped without much blue: Almost the entire boat was gray gel with sapphire metallic blue pins and breast feathers. Loved this one the most. Had a great tour with Jason. He said they were turning out 6 boats a day right now and from time you order to time its ready is 17 weeks.
    Any pictures? Mines supposed to be finished as of last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Basskicker907 View Post
    Any pictures? Mines supposed to be finished as of last week.
    Sorry, no, I was not sure how they would feel about pictures so I did not take any. If yours was finished last week it may have already shipped out by the time I was there Monday. Once a boat is complete it pretty much has to get out of there so it does not hold up the flow. They use every inch of that building/s. Congrats to you! I'm sure you are about to get a call from your dealer any minute

2019 721 ProXs 4S 250
    2B599739

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Triton19x2 View Post
    Sorry, no, I was not sure how they would feel about pictures so I did not take any. If yours was finished last week it may have already shipped out by the time I was there Monday. Once a boat is complete it pretty much has to get out of there so it does not hold up the flow. They use every inch of that building/s. Congrats to you! I'm sure you are about to get a call from your dealer any minute
    Hope so, have been a little less than impressed with my dealership not gonna lie. Ready to pick this bird up.

7. Member
    Wish mine was there already!

Hope so, have been a little less than impressed with my dealership not gonna lie. Ready to pick this bird up.
    I would reach out to Tim at Phoenix and get an update on where the boat is....He will know if delivered and when...then call or go by your dealer to discuss timing on..WHEN DO I GET MY BOAT!!

2019 721 ProXs 4S 250
    2B599739

9. Member
    If it is anything like my boat, it will just show up. Was emailing Tim at Phoenix for a week straight to see when it would be at my dealers, also asked the dealer. Later that week it just showed up, dealer had no idea it was coming at all. But I just figured Tim was super busy or out sick at the time and didn't have time to get back to me. The boat was right on time as they said though! I was just a little impatient!!!!

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FishinBuck07 View Post
    If it is anything like my boat, it will just show up. Was emailing Tim at Phoenix for a week straight to see when it would be at my dealers, also asked the dealer. Later that week it just showed up, dealer had no idea it was coming at all. But I just figured Tim was super busy or out sick at the time and didn't have time to get back to me. The boat was right on time as they said though! I was just a little impatient!!!!
    apparently Phoenix is 2 weeks behind, dealer shared that info with me the week after my boats supposed to be done.

11. Member
    apparently Phoenix is 2 weeks behind, dealer shared that info with me the week after my boats supposed to be done.
    Sorry to hear that! Believe me I understand the waiting is terrible for sure!

12. Member
    Thats depressing mine is supposed to deliver next week sometime. Ill keep my fingers crossed. What sucks is the factory is only an hour and a half away I wish I could just go pick mine up lol
    Last edited by tnriverhammer; 01-21-2022 at 07:16 AM.

you guys should be happy they are barely behind, other brands are waiting triple the time we do for the birds right now.

2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s
    HDS16 Pro- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 Pro W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

MLF Invitationals Angler
    Instagram @brettcarnright

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haus9393 View Post
    you guys should be happy they are barely behind, other brands are waiting triple the time we do for the birds right now.
    I'm not upset they're behind, I'm upset that it's not being communicated they're behind. My boat was due to be complete the week of 1/10 and it wasnt until I called the dealer that they let me know yesterday of a 2 week delay. That's not ok in my book.

15. Member
    Mine was slated to be finished the week of 11/29. It showed up at the dealer out of nowhere 1/6. The dealer had no idea it was coming.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunkerhunter3 View Post
    Mine was slated to be finished the week of 11/29. It showed up at the dealer out of nowhere 1/6. The dealer had no idea it was coming.
    And that’s a foul. The price were paying for these boats we should start a little more info on them.