Mercury Mobile Vessel View stopped working

Hi all, I installed a mobile vessel view on my 250 pro xs 2B527879 in ‘18. It has recently quit working. I have pulled the cowling and looked at the module with the key on. Neither the Bluetooth or smart craft lights lit up. I have checked connections and they are tight. Even unplugged and plugged back in. Is there a fuse that could be bad that is preventing this from powering up? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Yes- check the fuse holder on the engine, specifically for a low amp fuse that may be blown. If blown, check for anyplace the module or it's harness may be chafed.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    Thanks for the response. I didn’t see anything obvious on the harness. I did look in the fuse holder that had a 2 amp, a 15 amp and 2 20 amp fuses. By eye, none looked to be bad. I will get a tester and test. Is there any other fuse location that I should check?

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    The 2amp fuse would be the suspect.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

5. Member
    Checked the 2 amp fuse. It checked out good, but went ahead and replaced. Still no power. I am sure that any warranty on this is gone. Looks like I will order a new one. Is this in stock Don? Like having this in the spring as a lot of the lakes I fish have debris as they come up to summer pool. Lot easier than pulling thermostats.

6. Member
    Contact European Marine parts dept direct.

If you want to order or price Mercury Engine Parts or Accessories
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax

7. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    ^^^^^^ +1