Thread: ByBy Direct TV

Thumbs down ByBy Direct TV

Whats out there that you can get sports and Bassmaster Tv. Also MLF coverage.

I have a smart TV. Got any ideas. Thanks

2. Member
    Ask the TV

3. Member
    We just switched to Youtube Tv and added Frndly. Frndly has Outdoor and Sportsman channels, get Bassmaster somewhere on youtube. Seems to be ok so far

You will have an internet browser on smart TVs that you can view the livestream for both bassmaster and MLF directly from their websites. Basically if you can stream it from a normal computer or tablet/phone you can stream it on a smart TV too. If you don't have a smart TV you can get a Amazon firestick and get the same functionality.

Youtube usually has live content too and youtube is available as an app on most smart TVs.

Amazon usually has myoutdoortv as an option, it used to be $15/month in addition to amazon prime through the amazon prime smart TV app. They had/have a lot of MLF coverage there, but not live coverage. I unsubscribed last summer because I found I got what I wanted through the websites or youtube for free. It wasn't worth the price for me, but your mileage may vary.

Quote Originally Posted by smalljawer View Post
    We just switched to Youtube Tv and added Frndly. Frndly has Outdoor and Sportsman channels, get Bassmaster somewhere on youtube. Seems to be ok so far
    Same here. I get all the fishing and hunting shows I want off Frndly. BassMasters is easy enough to pull up on my iPad or Mac and cast to my TV with AirPlay.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

6. Member
    You Tube Tv and Sling Blue

7. Member
    Youtube tv and friendly. Another option sling orange/blue . have had both and both did fine and will get you what you want .
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max

8. Member
    Thanks Men. BBC is the best for answers.

Good fishing and GOD bless.

We have Hulu Live and FrndlyTV. FrndlyTV is only $8.00 a month and has all 3 fishing/outdoor channels, plus Hallmark for the wife, and several,other channels that show a lot of retro shows.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

Yup. We have been wanting to cut the cable for good. I was just browsing Amazon prime yesterday as I have not looked at it lately. Holy Snikeesss..... They have most of the channels I was wondering about. Discovery+ has almost all of the shows we watch from Animal planet and HGTV and stuff. Plus they have the UPTv which I paid extra for to get season 14 of Heartland early. haa haa. I need Paramount or Peacock for Yellowstone but I was shocked at how much stuff was on there I have forgotten about.
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

11. Member
    We switched to Youtube TV a couple years ago and have not missed DirectTV.

Very happy with set-up..

13. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dwtaylor View Post
    You will have an internet browser on smart TVs that you can view the livestream for both bassmaster and MLF directly from their websites. .
    This......the only thing is using your remote control to browse the internet on tv is "tricky".....just take your time
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

Quote Originally Posted by Transom View Post
    Ask the TV
    Hahaha !!! that's beautiful

"ain't too smart.....but I'm always thinkin"

15. Member
    Last week I called DTV and said I received a very appealing offer from Dish-network.
    The CS rep gave me $50.00 a month off on my subscription for a year.
    I checked my account and the discount has been applied.