Remote Drain Plug Install

I have a 2021 921 Elite and I'm interested in installing a remote drain plug. For those doing the remote drain plug install with the Catch a Limit Remote Adapter, what length length did you go with for the FlowRite Remote Drain Plug kit? Where are you installing the IN / OUT remote?

I have the six foot model. I am mounting my switch inside the battery compartment next to the power switch that way I can turn the power on/off and put the plug in/out all in one place. People commonly mount it in the splash well or they remove the battery charger plug from the stock spot and replace it with the FlowRight switch

3. Member
    Thanks for the response. Good ideas, I will look around inside my boat this weekend and see what I can come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by 4508js View Post
    I have the six foot model. I am mounting my switch inside the battery compartment next to the power switch that way I can turn the power on/off and put the plug in/out all in one place. People commonly mount it in the splash well or they remove the battery charger plug from the stock spot and replace it with the FlowRight switch