New Charge Firmware update

Anyone know what this update does? I updated my firmware a couple of weeks ago and my Charge began saying I have a sever imbalance in my batteries. I called Power Pole and they said I should leave them plugged in until they could rebalance. Could take up to a week. This morning I updated my Lowrance units for the Ghost 360. Several times my HDS 12s shut down. Seems like a power issue. I did not have any problems before I made the first firmware update. Anyone else seeing this issue?
    2011 Ranger Z518
    Mercury Pro XS 200
    Lowrance, HDS Live, BBT mounts, Ghost, AT1, Power Poles, Charge

2. Member
    The new software update allows the user to see more of what the Charge is doing or issues that may be happening. The batteries may have been out of balance before but the Charge just wasn't letting you know that information. If the batteries are more than .3 volts from each other then the out of balance alarm will show up. This doesn't necessarily mean the batteries aren't fully charged, it's just letting you know that the batteries aren't fully balanced/conditioned and leaving the Charge plugged into AC power should resolve that.

3. Member
    BigfishRanger, have you resolved your pp charge problem? I’m having the same problem with mine. Tomorrow it will be 7 days plugged in to AC and my charge is still telling me there’s an imbalance! It’s really starting to piss me off! I’ve love the charger up to this point, with the update it doesn’t even show the battery volts are anymore just green battery. I’ll be calling power pole on Monday!

4. Member
    Go to the electrical forum, there’s a post about this update and other issues.

5. Member
    Ever since I did the update I am getting temperature alarms. I'm hoping it's because of the lithium trolling batteries that aren't currently in the boat but the charge is still looking for them.
    Charles Prue - Linthicum Heights, MD
    2003 Champion 206 Elite - 250 VMax

6. Member
    Update: Put the lithium trolling motor batteries back into the boat, redownloaded the C Monster App, reset the bluetooth on the charge, performed a upgrade to 2.05 firmware and now it appears that everything is working correctly again. I did see on the description of the 2.05 firmware that one of the fixes was temperature alarms. It does appear that the charge doesn't like having batteries disconnected so next winter I will put a charger on the X2 cranking battery and totally disconnect the charge.
    Charles Prue - Linthicum Heights, MD
    2003 Champion 206 Elite - 250 VMax