Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billsnp5 View Post
    I would love Cowboys to fire McCarthy and replace him with Quinn but please not Moore. They would be the laughing stock of NFL. What the hell has Moore done to deserve To be a head coach.
    I like Quinn a lot but what exactly has he done ? He blew a 3 touchdown lead in a SB is all I know.

2. Member
    Didn't he lose to the 2 GOATS in that game? Seems he is on a long list of others who lost to those two guys. I could see giving him another chance.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    Didn't he lose to the 2 GOATS in that game? Seems he is on a long list of others who lost to those two guys. I could see giving him another chance.

He failed to run the ball when needed and ended up turning the ball over on one drive and had to punt on another when 3 points had been in the bag. If both those things did not happen the pats would not have had a window to come back.

4. Member
    Well let's be truthful about the kboys...they need a completely different GM or this ongoing disappointment will just continue.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassinPaPaw View Post
    He coulda choose better words for sure, but I get in the situation. I’m sure he was beyond frustrated. Dak gets a little bit of pass, because he been a role model as a QB in regards to off the field stuff. Everybody get a time or two to make a slip.
    Role model? He’s a good player, but has always came across as a moody a-hole off the field.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Dak definitely said it but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt of having any malicious intent in that statement.

He's a young fella who just lost a pivotal game in his career that is not ready to hold himself accountable for the part he played in that last play just like McCarthy hasn't and let the wrong words slip out during a post game interview while being bombarded with questions.

There was an Official Struck in the head by a glass liquor bottle at Texas Stadium years ago during a playoff game against the Minnesota Vikings still remember them having to carry him off the field.

It's a good thing security is tighter so the drunks can't carry them in anymore yet a full or partially full plastic water bottle could still inflict a life changing injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjenson View Post
    Role model? He’s a good player, but has always came across as a moody a-hole off the field.

You definitely have not seen all that he does off the field. The guy is one of tge most humble and giving people in the NFL. He does a LOT locally for others. He is a big supporters of mental health organizations as well.
    Sunday after the loss he threw in some cash and asked the other players to do so and they split it between the practice squad guys for working their butts off for the team. He also paid for the funeral of a kid killed accidentally locally but asked for no press coverage. There is a reason why is the team's NFL Man of the Year nominee.

He is also a bass fisherman.

I think his comments about the refs were tongue in cheek but hewas a little dry with the delivery. He has done too much the right way to think he is a bad guy.

8. Member
    Dak was wrong for saying that and it was a d bag thing to do. With that being said I am sure it was driven by emotions. We have all been there and said and did things we know were wrong and are not proud of. You know when you get that feeling of a natural drug rushing through your system that makes you on edge and reactionary.

9. Member
    All the good cancels out one slip up? Everyone is off at some point in time. He also didn't deny saying it so he wasn't trying to dodge anything.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    You definitely have not seen all that he does off the field. The guy is one of tge most humble and giving people in the NFL. He does a LOT locally for others. He is a big supporters of mental health organizations as well.
    Sunday after the loss he threw in some cash and asked the other players to do so and they split it between the practice squad guys for working their butts off for the team. He also paid for the funeral of a kid killed accidentally locally but asked for no press coverage. There is a reason why is the team's NFL Man of the Year nominee.

He is also a bass fisherman.

I think his comments about the refs were tongue in cheek but hewas a little dry with the delivery. He has done too much the right way to think he is a bad guy.

I am no Dak lover as a player, thats for sure, but like Perry said, he is a good guy and is a good leader.

11. Member
    for the amount of money he requested he should be a great leader.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssmithboats View Post
    for the amount of money he requested he should be a great leader.
    if you were in a position to request money would you not fight for absolutely the most you could get regardless of whether you deserve it or not? If you don't think he's worth the money then blame the organization for giving it to him, not the man for asking.

14. Member
    He is a stranger who's job happens to put him on tv. His words don't affect me. I like to see him make long throws. I like to see him get sacked.

Good thing he didn’t toss a Microsoft surface over his shoulder onto a bench .. that seems to negate all the good you do off the field

Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    Good thing he didn’t toss a Microsoft surface over his shoulder onto a bench .. that seems to negate all the good you do off the field

People are too easily offended these days for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    People are too easily offended these days for sure.
    That might be the understatement of the century Mark !!

18. Member
    Hou do not want to kiss off gates or you might end up on the depopulation list.

19. Member
    Still not as bad as making a naughty post on BBC.

He apologized. They can call off the cancel culture posse now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast