Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lakefolk View Post
    relax boys fans,, help may be coming.............

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/c...-expectations/

That's a weird article. It actually was released vefore the game and has been edited a few times since.

relax boys fans,, help may be coming.............

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/c...-expectations/
    That would be awesome … replace the guy that gave the ok with the guy who decided to run that play

Unless Jerry thinks it was a good play and Dak just screwed up running to long ??

I personally think 2 throws to the end zone might have been a better call but I’m just a couch rider

3. Member
    I dunno exactly how much blame to put where but I don't feel the refs should be get any. I've lost a ton of respect for the Dallas organization for their classless reaction to the way the game ended. The ref was hustling to get the ball set but there simply wasn't enough time. Show me another game where the losing team ran a long running play with 14 seconds on the clock and no timeouts. There's a reason it isn't done. As mentioned previously, Dallas benefitted from a number of calls and reviews late in the game so blaming the refs for their loss is ridiculous

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    That would be awesome … replace the guy that gave the ok with the guy who decided to run that play

Unless Jerry thinks it was a good play and Dak just screwed up running to long ??

I personally think 2 throws to the end zone might have been a better call but I’m just a couch rider
    Dak did not get down in time plus he did not bring the ball to the ref, moot point, probably a 5 % chance they score there. Hiring Moore as the head coach would be more stupid than bringing Dave Campo back to coach the team, he is not near ready to be any kind of a head coach, maybe high school or small time college.

Quote Originally Posted by BP in ME View Post
    I dunno exactly how much blame to put where but I don't feel the refs should be get any. I've lost a ton of respect for the Dallas organization for their classless reaction to the way the game ended. The ref was hustling to get the ball set but there simply wasn't enough time. Show me another game where the losing team ran a long running play with 14 seconds on the clock and no timeouts. There's a reason it isn't done. As mentioned previously, Dallas benefitted from a number of calls and reviews late in the game so blaming the refs for their loss is ridiculous
    I don't blame the refs at all. I blame the players and the coaches for not being prepared and for getting outplayed. What happened yesterday in that game is either gonna change the Cowboys for the better in the future or they will continue to underperform. That was a franchise changing loss.

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopalong View Post
    Did they play that sound bite on you tube? I didn't hear it. All I saw was Just the absolutely dumb play, that potential was the reason they lost. Even Cam wouldn't of done that.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si....-prescott-draw

I would love Cowboys to fire McCarthy and replace him with Quinn but please not Moore. They would be the laughing stock of NFL. What the hell has Moore done to deserve To be a head coach.

2013 721 Phoenix 250 Optimax Pro XS
    2020 Ram 3500
    2021 Host Cascade Truck Camper

8. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    Prescott will come out today or in the next few days to apologize and say that it wasn't really his intention to dis the refs and that he just meant that he was glad they weren't bombing the players.. that his comment was taken out of context or something similar,,,,
    Bank it....

If he owns the comment then kudos to him.. it will be interesting which spin the PR people put on it...

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

9. Member
    Everyone wants to talk about the last play, and rightly so, but the Cowboys had SO many stupid penalties in that game that they were fortunate to even be in the position to win it at the end.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billsnp5 View Post
    I would love Cowboys to fire McCarthy and replace him with Quinn but please not Moore. They would be the laughing stock of NFL. What the hell has Moore done to deserve To be a head coach.
    Ask the Falcons how Quinn does as a HC. He's OK as a DC, but not a HC. The 'boys would we worse under Quinn than what they have. No discipline what so ever.

They Gambled and They Lost Big Time!!!

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    You do understand we are talking about Dak and not Brady right??

13. Member
    the cowboys are stuck with dak an his very large salary.

Cowboys fan's reaction to playoff loss - "What incompetence!"

Redskins fans - "Hold my beer"

15. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by novakevlar View Post
    Cowboys fan's reaction to playoff loss - "What incompetence!"

Redskins fans - "Hold my beer"
    They stepped it up

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/cowbo...h-other-dallas

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

16. Member

This type of stuff has happened in a lot of venues this year even in KC. It is not specific to Cowboy fans.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    This type of stuff has happened in a lot of venues this year even in KC. It is not specific to Cowboy fans.

Weekly occurrence in philly.

18. Member
    Prescott will come out today or in the next few days to apologize and say that it wasn't really his intention to dis the refs and that he just meant that he was glad they weren't bombing the players.. that his comment was taken out of context or something similar,,,,
    Bank it....

If he owns the comment then kudos to him.. it will be interesting which spin the PR people put on it...
    He better. The refs will remember next year.
    Greg
    Edgewater 245CC

19. Member
    Dak and the Cowboys getting roasted on Monday night countdown.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    Dak and the Cowboys getting roasted on Monday night countdown.
    I know, all day. The Boys are a piñata today. Owner, coaches, and players
    Greg
    Edgewater 245CC

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast