Looking for an original Ranger boat cover

Needing the Ranger R82 original Boat Cover. This is the dual console boat 17' 10" with 88" beam. Needs to be in great shape if not new, setting somewhere in a warehouse, That would be a Barn find!!! I'm not sure what years They were made, I do know that 1997 was one of the years of Mfg. This needs to be one of the following colors , 1st would be in order of preference and so on. , Black. Charcoal. Grey. Or last choice being Maroon. Thanks Fingers crossed. Oh I haven't contacted Ranger, I'm thinking they probably wouldn't go back that far.

2. Member
    Ive been looking for a 1997 461 cover with no luck. I know aurora canvas can make you one but they are pricey. I'm sure they are a nice cover though.

3. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    I had one made for my 1990 by Ranger and it came from White River Marine group, a little pricey but not sure what an Aurora goes for either .Almost as good as the original I had found a barn find back when I got my boat in 2005 and only paid $200 for it wish I could of found another deal like that....lmao
    1990 374V Ranger Still kickin' bass after all these years

Call Ranger, they made one for my dads 01 R93 a few years ago. It’s much better quality than Aurora.

5. Member
    CooL!!! I'll call Ranger, I was thinking they wouldn't go back that far.