Electric warming gloves

I used to ride my Goldwing in cool weather and found the Gerbing heated clothes very comfortable. It seems, at first glance, that the heated gloves would be great during a cold morning run. Has anyone tried it on a boat?
    https://www.gerbing.com/mens-g4-gloves

Not that brand but the same concept. Absolutely will have and wear them in cold weather. Along with a motorcycle helmet. Call me what you will, but I'll be nice and warm

3. Member
    I was on vacation last week and went fishing every day. I saw a couple guys wearing helmets. I though that was a great idea. On the cold days I wore a hooded jacket with a neck/face gaiter. I've got some (regular) gloves but can't fish with them one. I kept hand warmers in my pockets. The first couple days my feet literally froze in my rubber boots. After than I wore polyester socks next to my skin, with wool socks over them. I changed into these socks and boots at the landing. My feet stayed warm. Before that I was putting my boots on at home. I suspect my feet were sweating on the way to the landing, then making them cold in the ....cold.

It was in the low 50's a couple days. High 30's and 40's the others. If it's much colder than that I'm staying home. Like today, 20's and (rare) snow.

4. Member
    This is really comfortable! Especially in cold weather.