Help me pick a Charger

Would like your opinions on a new charger I bought t 4 Ionics off Andy and have to upgrade charger . Cant decide between the Noco GenPro 10x4 or the Minn Kota Precision PCL 10x4 .The Noco I can get anytime or should I wait and see when I can get a Mk which are like pulling teeth to find thx

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    The 460pcl may be a while, I had a couple recently but they are on backorder again now until end off Feb, I should have ordered more while they were available. The Nocos do a great job and are readily available
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

3. Member
    I have a 10 year old Minn Kota 315D charger and it still works great (original batteries lasted over 7 years). I think the Minn Kota charger is better quality than the Noco (made in China), the Noco is cheaper but will it last longer ? To be honest with you, after original batteries were replaced, i pulled the charger out of the boat because compartment space was tight and wanted to replace starting battery with a bigger one, charger is now mounted to plywood and hooked up to batteries once in the garage, once charged it is disconnected until the day before next trip. I don't leave it plugged in 24/7 either. I don't know if its lasted this long because its not bouncing down the lake, but I still think Minn Kota is the better choice, and they also have a 3 year warranty !
    Last edited by FrancoCialone; 01-16-2022 at 01:53 PM.

I am in no hurry to pick a charger really both have a 3 year warranty and seem to be decent chargers . the Minn Kota is lighter by about 6 lbs not sure if thats a good or bad thing . just not many reviews or people with the PCL chargers to get a good comparison .

5. Member
    My NOCO is over 7 years old and still strong!

6. Member
    The ionic charger I got from Andy seems to work quite well, can’t attest to the longevity yet but it is working as designed so far….

7. Member
    No love for Dual Pro?

8. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangerdeepv View Post
    No love for Dual Pro?
    Great Product and they are Standard in every Ranger and Phoenix boat from the factory

just a little more expensive than some will pay but we still sell them https://drewcraft.com/product/dualpr...thium-and-agm/
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

Quote Originally Posted by Defiant View Post
    I am in no hurry to pick a charger really both have a 3 year warranty and seem to be decent chargers . the Minn Kota is lighter by about 6 lbs not sure if thats a good or bad thing . just not many reviews or people with the PCL chargers to get a good comparison .
    I don't think many people have been able to get them yet to review

I've been searching for a MK-330 PCL for 5 months now
    "The handicapped angler"

Michangler I agree I have been looking for a 440 PCL and there no where to be found .

11. Member
    I ordered the 5 bank PCL Friday. It’s backordered everywhere so delivery is expected early Feb.

12. BBC SPONSOR
    We have the new 460PCL in stock, waiting on the 3 and 5 banks to show up.

https://www.bassboatelectronics.com/...GER-p430994920
    Chad Phillips
    BassBoatElectronics.com
    Ultra Marine Service - Mercury Outboard sales and service
    1-800-931-9926
    1230 Topside Rd. Louisville, TN 37777
    Showroom & Office Hours M-F 8a-5p