Adding a 2nd Pro II Series PP

Hello,
    I'm looking at options to add a second PP. I currently have a '16 Skeeter ZX225 with a CM1 Pro II. My question is would my existing CM1 pump only need a new circuit board to match the new CM2 pole? Or would I need to replace the entire pump? The existing pump is a model # PUMP-SE-PRO2.

Thanks,
    David

IMG-1090.jpg

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    You can not just replace the circuit board no. The best and most affordable option would be to look for another used cm 1.0 pole , as the new 2.0 pole there would be a cosmetic difference as the new 2.0 pro II poles have the holes drilled in the rails like the blades. If you do not care about this you could do the 2.0 upgrade to the pump it would contain new motor, cap, and circuit board as well as remotes. retails at $599.00 Happy to help if you have any questions

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KandKKustomz View Post
    You can not just replace the circuit board no. The best and most affordable option would be to look for another used cm 1.0 pole , as the new 2.0 pole there would be a cosmetic difference as the new 2.0 pro II poles have the holes drilled in the rails like the blades. If you do not care about this you could do the 2.0 upgrade to the pump it would contain new motor, cap, and circuit board as well as remotes. retails at $599.00 Happy to help if you have any questions
    Many thanks for the information. Looking the same is important so I'll probably go the route of getting two new poles altogether.

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Kboater View Post
    Many thanks for the information. Looking the same is important so I'll probably go the route of getting two new poles altogether.
    give us a call , we have some of the lowest pricing , however new mrp rules will force all dealers to charge retail as well as a pricing increase for 2022 on Feb 1st on every model

5. Member
    Kevin, thank you for your help today getting my order arranged and explaining your platinum package. Your pricing is phenomenal!

Regards, David

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Kboater View Post
    Kevin, thank you for your help today getting my order arranged and explaining your platinum package. Your pricing is phenomenal!

Regards, David
    Ty for your business and your order enjoy those blades