Thread: Mega 360

Mega 360

Ordering a mega 36r0 and a solix 15 g⁶en 3 wondering if I need any extra cables ?

2. Member
    Do you mind me asking where you found in stock? Been looking for a while
    2019 Ranger Z185 - Mercury 150 Pro XS - HDS Carbon 16 & HDS Carbon 12 - Minn Kota Ultrex

3. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    If you need to connect the Solix Transducer to the same Solix unit you connect the Mega 360 to, you will need a Y Cable.
    ---> Regards, Steve Yarbrough (AKA: SLYDoggieTN on YouTube)
    • Apex 19/16/13, Mega 360, and Mega Live
    • Minn Kota Ulterra Quest Trolling Motor
    • (2) Cannon Optimum Bluetooth Downriggers
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dgrabs View Post
    Do you mind me asking where you found in stock? Been looking for a while
    Keep checking Bass Pro. It was in stock yesterday morning and I bought one. It really seemed like they only had one because after I got through the purchase flow, it showed as being back out of stock. I’ve been piecing together a set up and have been checking several times per day for the components I need. I’ve managed a 10” SI, 10” DI CHO, and now the 360.

Also, I recommend using a cash back service to save some more money. I’ve saved over $500 so far on the items above.

This site will tell you which cash back service has the best rate. I’ve used Rakuten a bunch, and just recently used Mr. Rebates and Active Junky.

https://www.cashbackmonitor.com/cash...ass-pro-shops/

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassooka View Post
    Keep checking Bass Pro. It was in stock yesterday morning and I bought one. It really seemed like they only had one because after I got through the purchase flow, it showed as being back out of stock. I’ve been piecing together a set up and have been checking several times per day for the components I need. I’ve managed a 10” SI, 10” DI CHO, and now the 360.

Also, I recommend using a cash back service to save some more money. I’ve saved over $500 so far on the items above.

This site will tell you which cash back service has the best rate. I’ve used Rakuten a bunch, and just recently used Mr. Rebates and Active Junky.

https://www.cashbackmonitor.com/cash...ass-pro-shops/
    Oh, and sign up for Bass Pro’s Outdoor rewards. That gives you another 2% back in Bass Pro store credit.