Power Pole Install Q on 2012 Puma AE

I’m getting ready to install Power Poles on my 2012 Puma AE. Anyone willing to share how they ran they hydraulic lines in the back? I don’t think I have enough room to run them through the rigging harness, so looking at going through the transom? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!

2. Member
    Power poles come with a rubber grommet on the hydraulic lines. You drill four 3/4” holes though the splash well, pull the hydraulic line through and push the grommet in. It’s really easy. Their instructions are great.
    2020 BassCat Cougar FTD SP
    2020 250 Pro SX
    #Denalirods #Powerpole
    #PowerhouseLithium
    #Powerpole Move

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle View Post
    Power poles come with a rubber grommet on the hydraulic lines. You drill four 3/4” holes though the splash well, pull the hydraulic line through and push the grommet in. It’s really easy. Their instructions are great.
    Is there better/worse place to drill through the splash well?

4. Member
    I’d go in the top 3rd just to minimize water intrusion. Before you drill make sure there are no wires or hoses behind your potential holes.
    2020 250 Pro SX
    #Denalirods #Powerpole
    #PowerhouseLithium
    #Powerpole Move

5. Member
    i would run hoses through the pass through hole/sleeve and not drill more holes if possible??
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

6. Member
    I would 100% buy a 3/4" hole saw for the hydraulic lines. You will have much less chipping (if any) using the hole saw than a 3/4" drill bit.

7. Member
    ^^^^^ Definitely use a hole saw. And run it in reverse until the hole saw is about 1/8” into the fiberglass then you can switch to forward.
    2020 250 Pro SX
    #Denalirods #Powerpole
    #PowerhouseLithium
    #Powerpole Move