Safety Message while camping.

A lot of new owners of campers the last few years. I think I’m going to look closely at my neighbor’s when I go camping from now on.

https://ktvz.com/news/fire/2022/01/01/fire-burns-travel-trailer-at-se-bend-rv-park-when-owners-try-to-thaw-hose/

2. Member
    Good Lordy!! Who runs off and leaves both a space heater and propane fueled heater turned on underneath a trailer to thaw out the crapper hose!?

3. Member

Ummm ... and that's why they offer a "cold weather package" on certain models.
    Plus, they do make heat tape for a reason. Unfortunately, they will get paid out.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
    Good Lordy!! Who runs off and leaves both a space heater and propane fueled heater turned on underneath a trailer to thaw out the crapper hose!?
    Somebody we do not want to camp near ...
    Do not take your half in the middle ....

5. Member
    WE use a space heater .But would never use it outside or un attended inside.I use a 20 amp cord and plug directly into the power pole.
    If its going to be that cold you need to run your furnace to keep underbelly warm.
    Dont even hook up anything water related.Wait to hook up to dump when its warmer.You can use your Tank water and pump.

[QUOTE=AdamB;12280147]Good Lordy!! Who runs off and leaves both a space heater and propane fueled heater turned on underneath a trailer to thaw out the crapper hose!? [/QUOT

Guess someone with little common sense 

2009 ELITE 210