Gulfport Family Vacation

Considering a few days in Gulfport in June. Coming down from Cincinnati. Any suggestions or must sees in the area? We have 3 little ones (3,6,8) so needs to be family friendly. Also suggestions for a one day charter for me to slip away preferably for Reds. Not locked into Gulfport and open to other locations.
    Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught!

2. Member
    There is a new aquarium not far from Gulfport. Took my kids (4 & 6) last year and they loved it. Also be sure to check out the children's museum, which again is not far from there. I think its called Lynn Meadows Discovery Center. Your kids will want to spend the better part of a day there. Sorry I'm no help with the charters.

3. Member
    Southern Comfort Charter, catches alot of fish and a great guy too.

4. Member
    Alot of things to do within 25 miles of gulfport for the family plus great food.

5. Member
    MS Aquarium, IMMS, Big Play Funhouse in Biloxi, Margaritaville arcade, Lynn Meadows Discovery Center.. Food is anything you are in the mood for. I like most of the downtown restaurants, my personal favorite is Salute and Patio 44. I'm not much help on charters either.

2006 Tracker Pro Team 170
    40 HP Mercury